What's Your opinion on chavs?

lol yeah once i hit a certain point, i lead onto other things, in other words if theres a connection to something else then i'll go with it. basically wanted to rant and say something most of england must be thinking but don't have the guts to say it (because someone will start screaming racist or discrimination)

no it's not a new idea, but i guess i personaly just want a better world (anybody want to give me a deathnote?? :lol:) and a world where innocent people have to pay so much tax to fund imagrints getting a easy life. and the way the imigrants try to make us feel bad about something that happend centuries ago,
......this connects to the tax.....the price of petrol is higher than its ever been. but why is it cheaper in france and other european countries?? well it may shock some to know this, but 3/4 of the price per litre is tax. 1/4 is the actual price of fuel.

just fed up of paying for something and knowing im being taxed to the hilt for it :(

Arbalest said:
What is it? maybe its because of rivalry, after all we've been like it for centuries. I guess it could me many things for us. I myself am not too bothered, your just other people really.
Its still related somewhat, but i do hate the fact that a lot of people internationally anyway don't realise that scotland is in fact a country, i think americans are a good example there. We are not part of england =/

I thought that Europe was a country and a glam rock band... don't get me wrong mate, but back home when I was at school we learn about UK, not about the individual countries. Before coming here, I never realized Wales as a proper country... for me it was only the title of Prince Charles. WE hear about Scotland and Ireland, but don't really realize they are different countries.

And BTW, I coulnd't help but remember this vid:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqi0DwNLJdM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqi0DwNLJdM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back