What's Your opinion on chavs?

They're kids deprived of a proper family, so they go out into groups to get respect and everything else they haven't got from their family. In a lot of cases I think it's also to do with the fact that they have nothing to do, apparently. In my area there are groups of youths who hang around all evening and night, but there are definately things to do in my area. Meh, blame it on the parents, and the Government, that seems to work.
Oh, and vote Conservative, David Cameron wants to sort it out.

melonpan said:
vote Conservative, David Cameron wants to sort it out.

oh hell they say that now, forget me for voting them, bunch of self serving pompous know alls. willing to take away what the politerate have worked hard for.

vote for communism, theres a better prospect there

Otaku-san said:
melonpan said:
vote Conservative, David Cameron wants to sort it out.

oh hell they say that now, forget me for voting them, bunch of self serving pompous know alls. willing to take away what the politerate have worked hard for.

vote for communism, theres a better prospect there

David Cameron's one of the only politicians I've seen answering questions up front and to the point without giving a load of rhetoric like all the others do. His Spring conference inspired me as well. Maybe he won't keep to all of it but I expect him to do the best he can. If not, and if he does get in power and change dramatically, then I'll have to lose my faith in something I believed in and never bother with politics again. Although I will still bother with it, just I'll be skeptical at everything a politician ever says.

Dunno about your area's but there's a round near my house that chavs loiter on until about 9pm (think that's their police enforced curfew :D) and whats stupid about the whole thing is.....theres a recreation centre ON THE SAME ROAD, but they still choose to stand around smoking weed, smashing property and being "gangsta" while playing the rubbish "music" (and i use that term very loosely ;))

These kids need a serious reality check. The worse thing the government did was take the right to chastise (within reason and to a degreeable force) their kids,
and then the government wonder (rather foolishly) why crime and chav's are a incessant problem, admittedly nobodies families are perfect but still common decency and being able to be part of a community without the primitive desire to destroy isn't unachievable for these youth's. some say "its because they dont have a father figure" well im sorry that's the case for some of them, however if you don't have a father figure surely you'd try to be that figure and support the family??
but then again i have strong reason to believe that common sense elude this group *hinting to their preferred phrase: "your mum"

to be honest their not all bad.....its a shame that people (including myself) can be so stereotypical, but the majority of chavs are responsible for that view.

apologies to any chav on here that feels i have been to liberal or harsh on this matter.

Who better to generalise on a social group than a bunch of socially inept perverts who watch kiddy cartoons? ;)

Ho ho!

BTW, Cameron isn't even capable on following basic traffic laws (what a guy!)...and has he bothered answering up front about his drug use yet?

lol w00t chavs suck yeah. They hang around our area all the time, and think my stretch of road is a good place to hang around. Ah and also, they like my drive to hang around on :roll:

Spyro201 said:
lol w00t chavs suck yeah. They hang around our area all the time, and think my stretch of road is a good place to hang around. Ah and also, they like my drive to hang around on :roll:

Lol unlucky, play some 70's songs and they'll run away ;)

lol sadly they cant hear, and they like to watch and point at me while i watch TV in my room. Though, my dad nearly ran them over, they wouldnt move off our drive, so he decided he'd park there anyway and they started going "Why did you do that, you could have killed us"

Spyro201 said:
You could hang with them while waiting for your freeloader =D

Back