What's Your opinion on chavs?

If someone swings at me, they're getting dropped whether they have a big mac or a chippy sausage.

About a month ago, some chav (female, as it were), threw a fag at my bag for no reason AT ALL, so I just sent her down the curb onto her ass. Then was subsequently threatened with a potential brick to the head.

Lack of bricks = I win.

Nyu said:
This thread is getting strangely pathetic.
Pathetic? Yes.

Strange? No.

This kind of thread doesn't surprise me. It's easy for people to rip into others to make themselves feel good.
Lupus Inu said:
Everyone should go to my Lolicon thread in that case, from lulz to serious business!
All internetz is serius bizness!

LOL

i wanna ask a question..........why do scottish people *still* have a problem with english. (no i don't mean they have a problem talking english,) i mean, why do they dislike the english people?

a mm seperates england from scotland.....so whats your beef man?

What is it? maybe its because of rivalry, after all we've been like it for centuries. I guess it could me many things for us. I myself am not too bothered, your just other people really.
Its still related somewhat, but i do hate the fact that a lot of people internationally anyway don't realise that scotland is in fact a country, i think americans are a good example there. We are not part of england =/

Arbalest said:
What is it? maybe its because of rivalry, after all we've been like it for centuries. I guess it could me many things for us. I myself am not too bothered, your just other people really.
Its still related somewhat, but i do hate the fact that a lot of people internationally anyway don't realise that scotland is in fact a country, i think americans are a good example there. We are not part of england =/

Thats not the worst of it, a friend of mine was walking around town and a american came over and struck up a conversation with him - talking about the area (he was a tourist) and so on.

Anyway out of the blue he just said "Do you know Dave?" As if everyone knows each other in England. No joke. A complete stranger just came up to him and asked him if he knew "Dave".

It must be fun having such a warped view of the world. Im not bashing americans here, just stupid ones (besides not long ago a guy walked past me muttering that his "manic depression was drowning his soul"

I love crazy people, they're so much fun to talk to (and if not i just talk to myself mm mmm mmm) :D

My opinion on chavs?...

Basically they are trying to be the modern age punks. They are doing at pretty bad job at this as well ;p. Most of them dont have much sense in what they look like to other people, so I cant really blame them for being pricks.

The majourity of chavs I have seen/known try to act 'hard' (Tough) by carrying out the certain things they do. Although, most of them are not to be honest. Its quite sad to see it when small kids try to be 'hard' as the role of a chav, but fail miserably.

Basically, to some it up, I dont like chavs. They are annoying and pretty much most of them are idiots. I have known a few chavs, who seemed to be ok and freindly. But, unfortunately, the majourity always wins. :(

i just don't understand why the scotts (in general, please don't take offence because i don't mean to offend) seem to still have a problem with england, over something that happend hundreds of years ago.

to be honest england isn't anywhere near as powerful a empire as what it was, i mean come on, our nation practically gets walked all over by imigrants claiming every benefit going.
the reason southern and northern ireland is seperated way because of england. if england hadn't invaded wales and northern ireland then there wouldn't be a problem. the scots fought for independance. they won that independance, so why waste time being negative to those you beat?

theres things i cant stand about people around the world.
we're expected to provide benefits to every imigrant who stands in the country and says with open hand "house, money, benefits,car ect ect..." they could just turn up with open hands and say "i've come to take the piss"

also i feel no problems with speeking my mind, its about time somebody did, and i'm glad conservatives dominated the local elections.

theres those coming from africa and expecting benefits because england enslaved their people ages ago. way i see it.....im sorry a load of people from our country enslaved your people. but your not getting any benefits from us. reason; why the hell should i pay tax for some lazy slob to cross the border and say "you owe me" newsflash jerk off i owe you nothing, why should we be bending over backwards to apologise for something i didn't do. come on there is no actual proof im connected to what happend at all.

theres those who come from africa and travel to italy, france, get a ferry to england TO CLAIM ASYLUM. what i'd like to know is......why the hell arent you keeping to war guidelines?? *your meant to claim asylum in the next country you set foot in*. so why didn't you claim in italy of even france?

ofcorse they'll never give you a straight answer.

im sorry everybody, im just fed up of paying for a load of imagrants who'll sit around claming every benefit possible.
fair do's to those who come across legally and willing to fit in.

anybody else, very sorry but in my opinion your not worth the time of day, so don't waste time coming across.

Sorry, what?

you went from Scottish independence to immigrants. There will always be a deep rooted rivalry between Scotland and England. it will never go away. you make it sound like this is a whole new idea though?

The japs dont get on with the chinese, the serbs dont get on with the people from kosovo.

Time sometimes does not clot wounds well.
Just look at islam the crusade against them 100's of years ago, bush says something like "this is a crusade against terror" a chill goes down the spines of most muslims.

Gacha said:
Time sometimes does not clot wounds well.
Just look at islam the crusade against them 100's of years ago, bush says something like "this is a crusade against terror" a chill goes down the spines of most muslims.

Well that was a pretty damn awful thing to say. Besides the middle east has never known as terrible a time as the crusades. Atrocities committed on both sides yes - but mainly against the Muslims.

Plus its the whole east vs west thing. Westerners trampling around their homes, killing people and chanting God this and God that, its not hard for many people to draw conclusions, be they wrong or right.

It would be the same if the French or Germans invaded England suspecting we were harboring terrorists. You could give reasons as utilitarian as "to cure cancer" and people would still take issue with it.

Its the ol "get orf my laaaaaand" complex. We farmers know it well :lol:

Back