What you guys doing right now.

Dracos said:
[I don't get why they are called Starfury when there seems to be no mention of Babylon 5 on their site.
I figure their first convention must have been B5. I've seen two episodes of B5 thus far from it airing on FX. Not sure if I'm going to stick around just yet. I really have to get used to the bad CGI and prosthetic make-up.

On topic: Mourning my loss of Dollhouse. And doing a surrealist project for film studies in which I chose Gurren Lagann for the lulz.

EDIT:

chaos said:
I've read that as "Starfurry" convention. Nothing against Furries, but it really surprised me to see you interested in them.

Oddly enough, I missed your post yesterday. Just laughed now anyway, if that makes up for it. ;p

Voddas said:
Counting the veins on the back of my eye lids as their so heavy this morning. Besides that, I'm just sat in the office waiting for work to kick in.
How many? Do tell!

I myself have cut an old sock into a makeshift pair of fingerless gloves. Alas, it seems there isn't a happy medium between having warm hands and being able to type.

On the phone trying to get Kikaru Utada tickets....
priority sale website crashed when it was my turn to get them!!! =P

Edit: pre-sale sold out the moment I called.

Edit2: I've also realized why I've missed the priority ticket offer in the first place. bloody mobile gmail clipped the message. I've never realized it did that before :'(

Just rode my bike to work to test out my new exhaust

81741289.jpg

Exhaust sounds amazing, too bad I got soaked in the rain, I am cursing the wife for taking my car to work, I so have to buy her a car over the weekend

Zin5ki said:
Voddas said:
Counting the veins on the back of my eye lids as their so heavy this morning. Besides that, I'm just sat in the office waiting for work to kick in.
How many? Do tell!
I have two eye lids. ;)

@McIcy: I can see your bike now I'm home, Very nice! :thumb:

Mine would be red if I had one too. Haven't rid one for years. ¬_¬

I'm somewhat bemused. The lowest price for the DVD I wish to import is a mere 57 pence above the customs limit. I wouldn't want to be stung for such a small excess though, so I shall have to keep waiting.

chaos said:
On the phone trying to get Kikaru Utada tickets....
priority sale website crashed when it was my turn to get them!!! =P

Edit: pre-sale sold out the moment I called.

Edit2: I've also realized why I've missed the priority ticket offer in the first place. bloody mobile gmail clipped the message. I've never realized it did that before :'(
WOOT! goot the tickets =D

Tachi- said:
Sat in the office. barely alive.....body just doesn't want to work this mornin.

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
Luckily, I'm not at work, but I'm also having similar effects. Did shopping and drove Ryo to work today alright, but in the midst of them, I just wanted to fall over and lie down for a while...

Just gotta put stuff away and cut up some chips for later.

McIcy said:
Just rode my bike to work to test out my new exhaust

81741289.jpg

....Jealous much? Seriously, i'd love to have the money for a bike like that, and the time to get a license to drive one, but i expect no such luck.

Anywho, about to give me step-dad another call and see if he has found anything to replace my crappy laptop charger. and about to head into uni as well. At least i have a small day today.

Learning my telephone exchange is about to be upgraded to ADSL2+ and seeing as how I'm already on the Plusnet Pro package, I should soon be getting speeds of around 20mb all day, for all traffic.

Ye-eesss! :D

After bragging about my new better internet, finding myself disconnected this evening and enduring a four-hour odyssey to get back online. Almost enough to make me believe in Karma. Almost.

Back