What you guys doing right now.

I'm sitting up awake with an irrational fear of leaving my room to get a drink... because when I saw the creepy skinned sloth "monster attacks kids" pics, which was an obvious hoax as most are (sloths are native to that area), I went to go look for other hoaxe's that have came from south america (chupacabra) and saw lots of creepy pics. And you know, sloths in general are creepy looking. I saw this one that was crawling across a street, it reminded me of some of the zombies you get in games...

So even though I know nothing is there I have that same fear I did as a kid. Eheh. I had similar last night after waking up from a nightmare about my bf trying to stab me. o_O I don't want to sleep. Hurrrr. And I'm so thirsty... Damn you mind!

Listenin' to some 'Force to prepare for tonight 8)

Oh, Nyani, you seen to digg Lightning from FFXIII. Dunno if you noticed but i've made a desktop of her- i'm happy to send you a JPEG or you can download from DeviantArt if it interests you.

PM me if your interested cause I wont be around till tommorow :)

Crying. :( Car has been having some issues and needs £200 of repairs, and the engine could already be damaged, but they won't know till they do those repairs. There goes christmas. :/

Spyro, I will peeky at it for the sake of peeking but generally I have a pretty pic of James in eyeliner I put on him as my desktop. :p

Two hundred quid? You could buy a new car for that. :p

Downloading albums buy artists who in my opinion can afford to take the hit in royalties... I'm a selective pirate. If you're worth over a million you'll survive.

ayase said:

I'm one of the unfortunate people who decided to get an automatic license, so not only did I pay over 1k for a POS used car, I have to keep it running as long as I can. (I bought it shortly after christmas(a couple years ago) so all the nice £500 ones had already gone :/) If I ever manage to land a perm job I'll get some sort of slightly newer car. I wonder if dealerships ever clear out the previous years models by lowering prices to make room for the new ones... I've learned one thing though, don't buy from a regular used car place. :/ Previously it was just buying from regular people I was wary of, will have to go to an official seller of certified used cars next time.

(also those are scrap tear apart cars silly :p)

CitizenGeek said:
skikes said:
Straightening my hair... its one of those things that you REALLY REALLY F*cking hate doing but you have to do it everyday :(

Tell me about it! It's literally the bane of my life :[

Mine is so lightweight it goes all wavy even though it's naturally straight, since I don't have it as long as I used to, but I only straighten it if I wanna look my best (to me), I don't bother for workies.

Nyani said:
ayase said:

I'm one of the unfortunate people who decided to get an automatic license, so not only did I pay over 1k for a POS used car, I have to keep it running as long as I can. (I bought it shortly after christmas(a couple years ago) so all the nice £500 ones had already gone :/) If I ever manage to land a perm job I'll get some sort of slightly newer car. I wonder if dealerships ever clear out the previous years models by lowering prices to make room for the new ones... I've learned one thing though, don't buy from a regular used car place. :/ Previously it was just buying from regular people I was wary of, will have to go to an official seller of certified used cars next time.

(also those are scrap tear apart cars silly :p)
Well then you need one of these and one of these. And go for this one, my personal favourite. ;)

Strangely enough, second hand cars are actually going up in value now because of the scrappage scheme. I often wonder if I'd be better in autos because of my concentration / co-ordination issues. I like the control manual transmission gives but I 've never really understood why we still need manual clutches, couldn't we just have clutches which kick in when you move the gearstick..?*

*It seems Ford are on it. :thumb:

Yea things like that have been being poked for a while. I know there are some automatic motorcycles (actual motorcycles, not scooters) :p
I wouldn't mind something like that tbh. I understand manual fine, and I've driven it a few times fine. But I am panic prone and when I -do- stall I have trouble getting myself going again due to embarassment, worry about those behind me being angry, etc etc etc. So auto for me (or that, that'd work).

And pfffft, if I had a welder I wouldn't waste it on such things. I'd use it to make metal companion cubes to sit with my plush ones I made. :p

Sorry to hear about your vehicular woes, Nyani. I myself can't even drive. Fortunately, I'm currently situated in a location where train travel is far quicker than private transportation.

Zin5ki said:
Sorry to hear about your vehicular woes, Nyani. I myself can't even drive. Fortunately, I'm currently situated in a location where train travel is far quicker than private transportation.

I would advise you to stay in that sort of location if possible, cars can be a real pain. :/ I only have one cause I need it in my area to get jobs.

Get a Suzuki Burgman 125. :D Automatic scooter with enough under seat storage for a weeks shopping for one. Thats the size of two full size bike helmets & some other stuff, or a whole 3rd old child! Maybe even a midget or a dwarf too! Also it is cheap to run, tax & insure.

Noes. :p I can barely handle the weather in my -car-. I definitely don't wanna be on a scooter. Also the way people drive here is scarey enough in a car. I will stick with cars. :p Besides, part of why I have a car is to transport my flatmate and crap and stuff. I'm the only one of my friends that drives, barr 2 that are further and always busy. :p

Dragonforce last night was awesome guys...

I got to go backstage and meet the band again too :p :) Meeting Herman and asking him questions about guitar n **** is just totally awesome.

Mourning my broken headphones. God damn it. These things don't seem to last five minutes these days... Anyone know any good earbud types with three year warranties for under £30?

ayase said:
Mourning my broken headphones. God damn it. These things don't seem to last five minutes these days... Anyone know any good earbud types with three year warranties for under £30?
Play had some offers on earphones. I've got three seinheiser ones for the price of one. unsure if this is still going though.

Back