What you guys doing right now.

Since I have hardly enough time or stamina recently, I've just pushed myself onto the PC to update my e-mails/forums. Tierd as f***, but I'm surviving another day.

Also, I've been doing some more drawing for a change. Need to get back into it.

Eating bread.

miyako-bread-small.jpg

Just eating bread.

-----

Now at 01:30 I'm trimming my three e-mail addresses down to two. Goodbye Yahoo - I'd say it's been fun but actually, you're a ad-clogged, unreliable mess which I've never really liked.

Adding to my Axelmusic wish list, doing some pre-orders for Jan/Feb and moving some of my DVD orders around. Playusa have just had some bits sat at awaiting stock too long. So as most of them are out (not delayed) I checked on Amazon and Play to see what the traders had. I found Moviemars (which I have always had good experiences with) are cheaper on play than Amazon and they had many of the things cheaper than Playusa.

I am starting to find Playusa are getting bad at having all the volumes of shows, don't get all the new shows and then are pretty bad at getting stock.

ayase said:
Just eating bread.
Just eating bread?
Why, 'tis the food of the gods! One should report such a rapturous activity with a little more zeal.

I myself have no bread. Not to worry though—I'm going back to my parents' house tomorrow. There should be a loaf or two there.

It think my router has become self aware... and lazy.

>Currently connected, Access: Local Only.
>Diagnose.
Thinks: Oh ****, I'm supposed to connect to the internet! ::connects::
>Windows did not find a problem with your internet connection.

And it keeps doing this on boot. It's like I have to click 'Diagnose' to get it to remember what it's supposed to be doing.

idling on a Team Fortress 2 server, because i'm sick of not getting any drops

goddamn Valve, they need to up the chance of a drop ><

oh and listening to Mercyful Fate's Melissa album, one of the many gifts i got for Christmas! :)

Watching the Incredibles while trying to speed up my Dad's laptop by checking for viruses and defragging it. He also seems to have several things that need to have licenses renewed or be deleted.

watching Bubblegum Crisis and wondering what I'll do in NYE, as I don't believe it will do me good to stand in the cold for the fireworks.... :S

I just tweeted this:

Just got a phonecall from grandparents, a pipe has burst and now my drunken father is heading to fix the problem. Ugh.

So this should make for an interesting night. Just FYI, mother is driving so no DUI is happening. There will certainly be some plumbing under influence, though. Also, their house is flooding.

Sorting out the arrangments for the 2010 May expo. So far I've gathered it'll cost around £70 to stay the 3 nights and get there and back, depending on how much a coach will cost

Finding out there is no college today.

I cant complain but, I really need to revise, and nothing gets done at home. Not when I look up and see Dragon Age Origins in my STEAM Games...

Back