What you guys doing right now.

Zeouterlimits said:
Spent the last 2 hours or so hyped as more details have come about the
Halo: Legends anime collection.

Mamoru Iishi for God's sake! Wow!

:D :D :D

Not long just noticed that myself :p

on topic, about to head off to sleepsville after ordering some fine literture.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/H-P-Lovecra...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248397468&sr=1-8

and this one based on Sy's recommendation

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hard-boiled...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248399373&sr=1-1

Once these arrive i won't be in short supply of fine book reading :)

So very confused. Do I get a white iPhone 3G S or a black one? I never even thought a decision this impossible to make would ever come about. I think, more than anything, I need to actually hold both together and see what is more aesthetically pleasing in my palm. I've been looking at photos of both for the last 30 minutes now.

I'm also watching The OC.

Jayme, get the white one. Less susceptible to finger smudging. Unless your fine with constantly wiping the thing.

And Wolfy, as I said yesterday you will love that book. :)

@ Jayme - You are watching The OC? I'd almost forgotten that show, the first series was damn good TV. If I remember correctly, it also has a good soundtrack, which I played to death. This is all prior to my J-rock addiction...

Having serious withdrawal systems from Switch. It's gonna be ages till the next volume comes out, so I'm checking out the dynamic manga duo's doujinshi work online. They even did Death Note slash. :eek: The wonders of the internet...

Manga Girls: I like Josh Schwartz's other two shows, Chuck and Gossip Girl so I thought I'd finally give and watch the show.

Sy: After thinking about the decision for ages now. I think I've settled for the white one. The fact I'm going to become more of an Apple-aficionado now by buying a Macbook, since my Sony Vaio completely frakked up on me (hinge broke, BD drive didn't read, etc) only helped by choice.

On my current Azumanga high, wondering why no decent quality PVC figures were ever released for this series (even Yotsuba&!, which has yet to make it into anime form, has nice figures of my family members Fuka and Ena...)

fabricatedlunatic said:
Wondering how the bloody hell I didn't notice that the sandwich shop in town short changed me by a whole ten quid. I damn well better enjoy that £12 chicken mayo bagette.
Damn. Must have been a pretty awesome bagette.

Waiting for my sister to come home after her night out clubbing so I can go to bed.

She's a loud drunk, if I went to bed before she came back she'd wake me up from random shouting as she's going upstairs. D:

Packing up my XBox for its trip to Germany tomorrow to fix it's cooked graphics card and getting ready to take full advantage of the games sale on Amazon+in stores in real life.I'll be welcoming it back in style!

Finished not long ago watching a few SDCC panels. Firstly was the Dollhouse/Joss Whedon panel which was amazing, hilarious and brilliant. Then I watched the LOST panel which was just spectacular. They put so much effort into it, and it made me laugh, be in awe, like, consistently for the hour. Carlton and Lindelof, the main guys, use so many words to say nothing. ;p

Back