What you guys doing right now.

Watching something with Clint Eastwood. I have a feeling that I have missed something. A lot of people are dead.
Also waiting for an MMO to download~

>>Xel<< said:
Watching something with Clint Eastwood. I have a feeling that I have missed something. A lot of people are dead.
The Bridges of Madison County: Director's Cut?

On Topic: Feeling unwell. Urgh. Not Swine Flu, but I can't see that being any worse than this...

ayase said:
>>Xel<< said:
The Bridges of Madison County: Director's Cut?

On Topic: Feeling unwell. Urgh. Not Swine Flu, but I can't see that being any worse than this...

Hope you get well soon~~

Also, turns out it was The Gauntlet

CitizenGeek said:
Nah, I own both and while there are more quality games on DS than on PSP, the quality of the best PSP games is much better than the quality of the best DS games. If I had to choose between owning only a DS or only a PSP, I'd pick the PSP hands down :p

We know that you're only saying that because there's Final Fantasy Crisis Core on the PSP ;)

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:
Nah, I own both and while there are more quality games on DS than on PSP, the quality of the best PSP games is much better than the quality of the best DS games. If I had to choose between owning only a DS or only a PSP, I'd pick the PSP hands down :p

We know that you're only saying that because there's Final Fantasy Crisis Core on the PSP ;)

"NO, YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE ON AUKN IS A NINTENDO FAN. ;____________________;"

Just played some Gears of War 2 online, while talking to someone for like an hour or two. Might meet up with some people tonight, not sure.

Lupus said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

"NO, YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S BECAUSE EVERYONE ON AUKN IS A NINTENDO FAN. ;____________________;"

:lol:

Lupus said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Just played some Gears of War 2 online, while talking to someone for like an hour or two. Might meet up with some people tonight, not sure.

Nintendo sucks for forsaking it's loyal fanbase to release games aimed at three year olds and mums, i lost what little respect i had left over for the big N when they announcced "demo play"

I now cry myself to sleep cuddling my SNES and remembering the times before Nintendo betrayed me.

Well, there are still some decent games on the DS. At least there's a consistent stream of them for that console. With the Wii, it's once every blue moon and the rest are silly minigame compilations ...

CitizenGeek said:
Well, there are still some decent games on the DS. At least there's a consistent stream of them for that console. With the Wii, it's once every blue moon and the rest are silly minigame compilations ...

DS i pretty much only play Castlevania and JRPGS, though i have a tendancy to buy games for any system play them for like a week then buy somthing else and never touch it again.

The DS is still better then the Wii though, i can't really say the same in regards to a PSP and PS3.

Altir said:
CitizenGeek said:

DS i pretty much only play Castlevania and JRPGS, though i have a tendancy to buy games for any system play them for like a week then buy somthing else and never touch it again.

The DS is still better then the Wii though, i can't really say the same in regards to a PSP and PS3.

Totally agree with what you guys say about the Wii.The only game I'll even think about buying for it in the near future is Sky Crawlers,other than that,the console that was meant to bring variety and innovation to gaming seems to lack that for me.I love my DS,I've been able to enjoy Final Fantasy three thanks to it,so I'll always be in its debt.^_^

Drinking pretentious fruit smoothie because it makes me feel healthier.

You have my permission to shoot me if I ever give up coffee, however.

Edit: Jesus, is fruit really naturally that sweet? If so, some of that natural sweetness needs removing if you ask me.

I didn't make it myself, it's bought. I'm far too lazy and unknowledgable about these things, and don't own a blender.

Lets see... "strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, lime". I just picked it because the carton was red and generally, red things taste nicer...

I prefer predominantly banana smoothies as they have a more subdued flavour. The ones with a lot of different berries in do sometimes overpower with sweetness.

My preferred mix is lots of strawberry and banana, a few frozen cherries and a dollop of natural yoghurt with some ice. It's probably cheaper just to buy Innocent, sadly, but if I leave any of that in the fridge for a moment my partner tends to chug it all before I get a chance.

On topic I'm just messing around on websites because I don't feel like going to bed yet and my TF2 game disbanded (lightweights...).

R

Well i have a smoothie maker myself, tried the instant blend of Banoffe once MmmMmm Banoffe. other wise don't add Banana to every smoothie you make it seems to overtake the taste

I didnt know they've added nuts to the smoothy's ingredients list, cuz I see a handful of them in this forum. ;) (I kid!!!)

Just finishing off chores before I go in to Job seekers (to see if it's actually worth staying on without the financial aid).

Back