What you guys doing right now.

Taking it easy after I bumped my bottom really bloody hard after slipping and falling on the ice earlier today.😵 Note to self; no more walking in the snow.

I'm searching for a rain jacket that is as lightweight as possible and is able to put over a tiny day pack. Do you have any recommendations?
I’m only seeing this is now but I wear a Uniqlo raincoat and it fits my backpack under it when needed. It’s the Blocktech Hooded Coat. I have worn it to death so it was worth the price tag 😊

Trying to get over a stupid cough that has had me in bed all weekend 😞 Since moving here I’ve got sick so many times! I don’t think my immune system was ready for such cold weather (I’m from South Africa)

I'm searching for a rain jacket that is as lightweight as possible and is able to put over a tiny day pack. Do you have any recommendations?
I just bought this myself and highly recommend., very lightweight, very waterproof, it is loose fit and buttons on the sleeves so you can cinch them to correct length so if you are between size go a size up and it can cover your outfit underneath plus daypack here

Taking it easy after I bumped my bottom really bloody hard after slipping and falling on the ice earlier today.😵 Note to self; no more walking in the snow.
nooo :( i hope you feel better by now. I went involuntary ice skating so many times! there was ice everywhere! I was worried thinking of all the grandma and little children out there!

nooo :( i hope you feel better by now. I went involuntary ice skating so many times! there was ice everywhere! I was worried thinking of all the grandma and little children out there!
It still hurts to get up from sitting but otherwise it's not as bad now though it hurt so bad when it happened that I was losing consiousness for about a minute before I luckily got it back and decided that it wasn't worth finishing the journey I was on so I went straight home.

Although I'm much better now thanks.:)

Edit: About 10 or so minutes ago I realised that by saying it hurts to stand up I might have made it sound like it hurts when I'm standing, which is not so much the case, so I've changed it to get up from sitting; I might be overthinking it but my OCD's were telling me to change it lol.

Last edited:
It still hurts to stand up but otherwise it's not as bad now though it hurt so bad when it happened that I was losing consiousness for about a minute before I luckily got it back and decided that it wasn't worth finishing the journey I was on so I went straight home.

Although I'm much better now thanks.:)
oh no i am sorry to hear that 😞 make sure you get lots of rest and eat lots of food over xmas to fuel your healing!

Nice, I would like to go to the Phillipines, my aunty is filipino and my former housemate, he is a chef and the food he makes is incredible which i appreciate as a chef also

next week I go to madeira and look forward to good food there also

Well worth it.. Absolute stunning country of course its a long at around 18 hours from manchester uk....

I recently discovered Zero-G's sample packs and I was blown away when I heard a sample that I have next to no doubt was used in Shadow Hearts From the New World; the last game in my No1 JRPG franchise; still have yet to buy that particular pack though as it's quite pricy but I'm currently having a go with a more affordable pack that I bought the other day.

Back