What you guys doing right now.

Manga Girls said:
Survived my freshers fair. Found out the Japan Society has an anime society within it. They even do screenings. Hurrah! Joined some other pretty random societies too...

M.G xx

Lucky for some, ours only has an anime society. But i'd be more interested in the Japan Society personally.

Arbalest said:
Having lunch and reading the first FMP! novel, since it arrived today, yay!. Also packing again later on, only 2 days till i head to uni now.

As in a proper book? how much?

Nyu said:
Arbalest said:
Having lunch and reading the first FMP! novel, since it arrived today, yay!. Also packing again later on, only 2 days till i head to uni now.

As in a proper book? how much?

got it for $7.99 since i ordered from amazon.com(the rest say its not out here and such till october), thats not including shipping prices though. Its the proper light novel too with the illustrations and everything, shame i haven't seen any coloured ones yet =/.

Link100p said:
I never really saw the point of an anime society now that we have the internet. All the information is there and can easily order things.
Indeed, plus most of the fans I know only like crap like Naruto and Death Note, there's no such thing as Claymore or Monster fans. </3

Scratching at this A2 piece I've been procrastinating over with for 2 months now with my pen.
Man, if this was a sport, I would be damn good at it!

On college PCs, on a Mac, was on encyclopedia dramatica, checking out "Desu" and clicked an audio file, the volume was on pretty loud and a lot of people heard it and looked at my unit and were all "o_0" Pretty embarressing.

Asides from still reading my FMP novel everytime i get the chance, i'm just getting the last of my packing done, since i only have the rest of the day to do so then i go tomorrow, i should be nervous but i'm fine, maybe its the fact that i can finally get away from this god forsaken village.

Back