What you guys doing right now.

DaNiMe-sama said:
Like, everyone seems to have Halo 3. So everyone had an Xbox360 hiding around somewhere it seems.

I know the feeling.
Also, I want the 360 *sigh* Because of this Halo game. Why oh why did I look at the pretty pictures.

At work wishing I was at home playing Halo3. My Idiot of a Da Decided he would mess with the electrics lastnite after i Left to get the Game & I came back to a house without electricity. So I still ain't got to play the game

Back in work and shattered. Got back from ALTON TOWERS last night. My legs are aching from driving. Had an awsome time like. Just wish it didn't have to end so soon. Those rides kick ****!!!
:D

Liquid Skin said:
Looking up ISPs - i might have gone over my download limit a teeny bit and might have had my account suspended/cancelled.

:oops:

Whoops!

I didn't think they canceled accounts for excelled download limits? - instead just billing you for the extra X amount of space.

Faye said:
Liquid Skin said:
Looking up ISPs - i might have gone over my download limit a teeny bit and might have had my account suspended/cancelled.

:oops:

Whoops!

I didn't think they canceled accounts for excelled download limits? - instead just billing you for the extra X amount of space.

If only! But sadly not with Orange Broadband - i did get 1 warning letter but since then my torrent speeds havent got any higher since 3.5 kb anyway - a bit of a mystery really how i managed to go over again, perhaps online gaming or something.
It doesn't really matter, ive already found one ISP which is half the price and at least this saves me phoning up to get the "are you sure you want to cancel? are you SURE? really really really REALLY sure???"

Back