What you guys doing right now.

Liquid Skin said:
Praying that i don't have to go to a interview in order to renew my child passport to a adult passport.

I dont suppose any of you lot know? It seems pointless for someone who has lived in the UK their entire life, their parents and grandparents and great great grandparents and so on were british citizens AND already has a passport to have to go and prove to a person that they are from this country and deserve a passport.

I'd rather be blown up by a terrorist bomb than go through all this bureaucratic shizz again.
You just give then a new photo, Jebus.

The lovely folk at work have given me a £20 amazon voucher as a leaving pressie. My boss suggested it's for university text books, but I, have other ideas...

It's all going on manga, currently deciding what to buy...

M.G xx

Just ran into an ex-girlfriend I had a HUGE falling out with when we broke up, thought it was gonna be awful talking to her but it felt good to finally get a chance to apologise.

Right now though I am back at work

Manga Girls said:
The lovely folk at work have given me a £20 amazon voucher as a leaving pressie. My boss suggested it's for university text books, but I, have other ideas...

It's all going on manga, currently deciding what to buy...

M.G xx

Oh that sounds like a really place you used to work at, what company was it? : o

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Finished watching Newcastle lose an incredibly disappointing match to Derby, and am now finishing up watching Aria before moving onto...Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Awww i like Avatar, saw a couple eps of it aaages back and then decided to come back to it a while later. I wasnt disappointed but i've heard that some people in the anime community *cough Lupus by the looks of it cough* look down on it. :p

Watching CSI at work, spent all day packing for my holiday, had to run out and buy a 2nd suitcase for all the clothes and shoes (what is it with women and shoes)

wondering what is the best way to do an 20 mile round trip from work to town & home & then back to work in 45 minutes while also leaving time for summit to eat and catch up on telly or summit

Accidently trashed windows by deleting some files that it wouldn't let me quarantine anyway. Whoops!

Ah well, this'll just gives me an excuse to format my hd and have a linux-only laptop finally. I've found replacements or improvements to all the programs i did have on winny,

Back