What you guys doing right now.

I’m on my way to town to have some Korean Fried Chicken and see Josee, the Tiger and the Fish. Wearing my new Skeletor tee as a pick me up as my mental healths still crap and now I have a migraine to boot. The pain meds are working well enough that the subtitles shouldnt be a problem. 09CBF8E5-2F0E-445E-8E74-32CF4BC853EE.jpeg

@-Danielle- I agree with @Donut and you have amazing hair! I have fairly nice hair but take terrible care of it sometimes XP I hope you're feeling better now? What did you think of the film? :) I get headaches sometimes and I used to get migraines too, not fun :( At least you have Skeletor :) Donut I hope your mum is doing ok and those are very cool shoes, not something I would wear perhaps but I like the bright colours and the way they are blocked :)

i cancelled my zavvi pre order i of akira soul of popynica 1/6 scale kaneda's bike becose it got delayed to septmber 30 so got from amazon and yes it cost more £690.92 its comeing next week some time.

Cool bike :)

@-Danielle- I agree with @Donut and you have amazing hair! I have fairly nice hair but take terrible care of it sometimes XP I hope you're feeling better now? What did you think of the film? :) I get headaches sometimes and I used to get migraines too, not fun :( At least you have Skeletor :) Donut I hope your mum is doing ok and those are very cool shoes, not something I would wear perhaps but I like the bright colours and the way they are blocked :)

i just hope amazon dont damage it.

Today I tried on all the new office wear I bought last week. I also made an itinerary for when my friend visits in a few weeks, and completely re-arranged my kitchen. I got a lot of new ingredients today and I've practically reached 100% capacity, so I have to make sure I'm using all space efficiently!

And yes the ingredients are all Japanese & Chinese. I will be cooking up some mackerel with them shortly!

Thanks 🙃 had a fringe my whole life so when I wear my glasses I legit still look like 6 year old me 😂 my mental health dips but I think of the guy who hurt me less as well as be an emotional masochist less now but the hunt for someone is depressing as is how often I still do stuff alone because I dont have many friends. It was nice having company back on Sunday. The film was great. Its still below Pancreas, Your Name and A Silent Voice for me. Maybe around Weathering and Ride Your Wave territory.
How was seeing the ex?

Today I tried on all the new office wear I bought last week. I also made an itinerary for when my friend visits in a few weeks, and completely re-arranged my kitchen. I got a lot of new ingredients today and I've practically reached 100% capacity, so I have to make sure I'm using all space efficiently!

And yes the ingredients are all Japanese & Chinese. I will be cooking up some mackerel with them shortly!

Nice, what clothes did you get? I've been cooking a bit lately too for breakfast and it's just western-style and nothing fancy but it's a semi-enjoyable activity that saves me some money and makes me feel a bit more competent/better at adulting :) I hope you enjoyed your mackerel dish? :)

Thanks 🙃 had a fringe my whole life so when I wear my glasses I legit still look like 6 year old me 😂 my mental health dips but I think of the guy who hurt me less as well as be an emotional masochist less now but the hunt for someone is depressing as is how often I still do stuff alone because I dont have many friends. It was nice having company back on Sunday. The film was great. Its still below Pancreas, Your Name and A Silent Voice for me. Maybe around Weathering and Ride Your Wave territory.
How was seeing the ex?

You're welcome XP I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you are doing somewhat better, progress with mental health can be slow but I wish you all the best in keeping going and finding happiness, and you seem really nice so I am confident that you can find more friends - if it makes you feel any better I met a lot of my friends online via dating websites and the like and one of my closest dearest friends I have not met in person yet, we just talk loads online (I met him on OKCupid) :) Company is always nice and actually seeing my ex went really well we just chatted about anime loads and also gave each other a bit of an update on how things have been going in our lives, I actually feel fortunate that they visited as another friend I was gonna see today had to cancel on me cuz they weren't feeling very well so at least this way I got to see someone lol :) I am glad you enjoyed the movie, I haven't seen IWTEYPancreas yet, but preferred Your Name and Weathering With You to A Silent Voice (I liked the movie for that but I preferred the manga which I read first, neither is perfect IMO), I'm very keen to see Ride Your Wave particularly since the dub sounded really great from the clips I've heard.

I have just cleared out my sock drawer, and gotten rid of some unwanted tights/stockings and lingerie as well as socks and other stuff in the sock drawer, since I bought those care bears tights today and one thing I am now trying to consistently do is get rid of something when I buy something :) I have also confirmed with the person who bought my Doc Martens that they have received them so that's no longer a concern though I am now hoping they are happy with the condition and do not wish to return them (I was honest in my listing but you never know). Other than that today I have been singing with my PA while he played the guitar, which was nice :)

Haven't posted here in a while, lots of new faces, many old ones, it feels like I haven't posted here in a while but I don't think it's actually been that long, but what's time these days anyways? The Eva set going up for pre-order today got me thinking about this old place, so I thought that I'd pop by. I guess I don't watch much anime these days, in fact most of it has been movies in the cinema, which is a weird concept these days. Early last year I bought a cheap iPad and an apple pencil and decided to draw, but in turn wrote less and less, so a few months ago I bought one of these fancy m1 macbooks so I can write more (as if I need a macbook to write, I just wanted an excuse to treat myself lol) and...now I stopped drawing. Drawing did keep me busy last year, I should jump back into it. I have a habit of dropping things I guess, maybe I get back into the anime game...

Hopefully everyone is doing good.

Hi Qaiz 🙂

I’m glad you got some company as you said RFH and being with the ex was all fine. Its also nice youre similar in having your people mainly online.

So today I got the train to New Mills as I was off work. The walk was really nice. Loved it. Went for lunch in a pub in the mill then came home. I managed to finally wash the pots (yay!) and change my bedding before gaming. Little steps. Now I’m watching the 2:22 Evangelion movie. 9B4862A4-BCF4-4225-85A3-5C032CE79383.jpeg2F179D41-D4F2-42C6-8DAA-A6770989908A.jpegC26F54CD-DBB9-4F97-9C26-8E17B2EDB268.jpeg59C6E7C6-AF0B-4DE8-8DA7-F60F890A1715.jpeg

Nice, what clothes did you get? I've been cooking a bit lately too for breakfast and it's just western-style and nothing fancy but it's a semi-enjoyable activity that saves me some money and makes me feel a bit more competent/better at adulting :) I hope you enjoyed your mackerel dish? :)
Just formal wear nothing very exciting, but it's kind of fun trying it on anyway 😊 mackerel was good

What did you make for breakfast? Breakfast is my most difficult meal to decide and I always end up eating uncooked oats... yes i'm weird

@-Danielle- that you do things even by yourself is very strong and I admire you for that! (from someone who also struggles)

Today I did lots of cleaning and I'm so very close to having EVRYTHING done, which I'm quite sure has never happened before. I did roasted garlic, tomato with rocket pasta for dinner. Now I am going to watch the latest Higurashi before bedtime.

Enjoy! 2.22 is really great. I presume you're going to be watching 3.33 & 3.0+1.01 afterwards?

Indeed I am. 3:33 this evening if im not too tired otherwise both tomorrow. Really hating Prime only having the new dub cast available.

It's my first time watching 2.22 too and I loved it so much! Very excited for 3.33!

I'm tidying up my room some and considering playing some more DGS today. My mum's results came back and we have to wait now to find out next week if what they found is benign or not but we're really hoping it is, she had breast cancer when I was much younger and it seems to have returned. We lost dad a few years ago to lung cancer. Was gonna hold off until payday but after work being long this week I thought maybe it was a nice time to fall into another AA game, they are my most favourite comfort games.

Work are cool too and will let me go home to see her if anything does come up, but right now she's had pizza and she's just resting easy.

Back