What you guys doing right now.

Sitting at my desk with a cup of tea and singing along to The Killers...probably will get told off for using the last of the milk and for having music up too loud too early in the morning.
Heh, I feel like being selfish this morning.

Its my week off work (well until thursday night) plus my copy of NFS Carbon Collectors Edition just turned up so I will be playing this all day (at least until my gf gets home)

i'm trying to do my uni work but i get distracted by anime forums too much 0_0; lol ^^; and i got work later on tonight -_-; *sigh* at least i get good money...

Been vusy today, went swimming, got double glazing quotes, bought xmas decorations as I had vouchers to use up, and now I am waiting to go to the dentists as its that time of the year again :(

Wondering, how in the heck I never knew they were making more Evangelion.

Debating wether or not to take my Tachikoma out of it's bag and put it together.

And

Trying to figure out where my anime collection is going to be moved to. ( Because if I add anything else to it, it'll be too big for where it is now. )

Just watched Bleach 105, Tokyo Tribes 2 and Pumpkin Scissors 9..... Yes I am watching anime so I am definately at work on night shift..... also I have been playing Vice City Stories, such a busy night here

Watching the rain ffall down as i have done the past week..going to check if the flooding out back has gotten any worse..and also listening to music whilst attempting to find my SQA results paper thingys so i can get more stuff for filling my ucas form out.

Day off, already been to the post office twice to collect packages, each time I go there another is delivered so I have to go back, just got home to find another notice, this time City Link so I am on my way back to the depot again tonight.... argh

getting my ucas stuff all worked on again, just got the statement to do really now, and the reference then i can send it off..should be done by the weeks end. And also plan to take everything outta my room so that i can get it ready for a new bed and redecoration at some point in the up-coming weeks.

Back