What you guys doing right now.

Just got in from work expirence ;o; I was really sad to leave, they closed up shop and took me for lunch and all! lol
Still, very sleepy so just scanning forums and waiting for anime too load, time to chill out lol ^_^

Got back from work experience myself, gonna miss the air conditioning =P

Now sat in pain with a tummy ache and feeling ever so slightly lonely cos Phil's not here yet x]

Mini-Mariah said:
Got back from work experience myself, gonna miss the air conditioning =P

Now sat in pain with a tummy ache and feeling ever so slightly lonely cos Phil's not here yet x]

AWW!! *Hug* We can't have that... Here! *Chaz gives Mariah a magazine to order mecha companions* Hope that helps. :D

*Chaz is listening to music on his PC*

I'm basically doing nothing..though i have windows live messenger on..noone is talking :?, and thats about it really.

Just eating some crisps and drinking some juice and I have a DS Lite loaded witha copy of New Super Mario Bros just in case the boredom becomes too intense. ;)

Just woke up @_@ Kinda late for me but oh well lol ^_^
Will most likely go and finish Tokyo mew mew today: Sob : ( doesn't want it too end) , house is empty sides little old me so can finish my cleaning ^^

Listening to Hard to concentrte from the Chili's. Feeling a strange kind of emotional attatchment to this song. Waiting for a text, praying for a phone call, though I will probably get neither cause I'm lonesome and no one loves me. Everyone who does has buggered off somewhere. This lonliness is not good.

At the moment i'm sitting in the IT room whith April, while the other lot are doing strage activitys with the army, all part of " Work expirence re-cap day" @_@ I'm much happyer here then in the heat lol
What can i say i'm as lazy as a cat ^^

At the moment, i am listening to music, erm...getting ready to work..getting a glass of irn bru..and..er..talking to only one person online..ah well

Sitting here, feeling like I shouldnt be here, tears running down my face with no where to go, with my feelings eating me alive, everything I thought I had, gone, everything I thought I shared, gone...is there even anything left for me now? All the promises, broken...all there is to do now is sit back and watch thier lives unfold...having the same thought run through my head over and over...thinking, why?

Waiting for the sun to go back in and stop roasting me alive! Supposedly it's gonna be even worse tomorow. How can I survive! I love the cold, come back winter!!!
So yeah, just sitting here, listening to depressing music hearing my mother's bantering in the garden.

Mr guitar man, please don't be so sad, out of grief goodness comes. I know it's not much good coming from me, but there you are.

Waiting for the temp. to drop a few more degrees so I can actually do some chores, it's like being stuck in a glass jar in direct sunlight.

Listening to my new fooly cooly soundtrack, it's pants!

Back