What you guys doing right now.

Just got home! Yes i'm fianly in the uk once again! And i have my baby Neko back > < Who i might add is HUGE! i couldent belive how much she had grown when we went to pick ehr up =x Also have my loveble mutt merlin home too lol who i think has gotten fatter =x We really must put him on a diet =x He's molting too lol ^_^
Oh but the swwet joy of being home!

Just came back on here to check if the forums where up and running again, they were down this morning supoosedly :S oh well, other than that, im just on MSN and doing nothing, waiting to see if i can see my gf this weekend :)

I'm currently waiting for Phil to come downstairs as he's still asleep, and listening to my mum sing along to 80's songs.

'Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!'

i was seriously bored and just wrote a review on the Naruto Uncut DVD box-set 1 for the forums for you guys to share your opinions and stuff on!
its in the Anime Recommendations & Views section.
it took me a really long time to do it, so it would be great if the users would leave some possitive comments/questions & their own opinions on it.

i am currently talking to someone online, thinking about when dinner will be(yes dinner at this time..only problem with night shifts)..erm..and thats about it

Got in from work expirence a few hours ago, have been watching Tokyo mew mew till now ^_^ I think i become more and more of a fan everytime i see it ^_^
Very Very sleepy, though i had a fun day and met Sandi Toskvig :)

Having a weird convo on msn and rubbing my eyes. I'm so tired and I feel really groggy I've fallen over twice allready.
Note:Must get more sleep and not read into the night.

Just up from 2 hours sleep..listening to whatever music i have on here now and my cats staring at me :?, i bet he wants out or fed..better do so then.

Just got up about half an hour ago..wondering why at the same time..i seem to always get up early for some reason..and listening to music also

Back