What you guys doing right now.

Just finished talking to my girlfriend, okay well i did at about 21:33 but we wont split hairs lol, just sent her a song, Crash into me its called by David somthings band, i cant remember it again lol, now im just on MSN and missing her :( will speak to her tomorrow though :)

Just got back from Gran Canaria last night (only found out it's the gay capitial of Europe when I arrived, good thing I'm pretty liberal!) Twas an ok holiday, but I missed home and my mates a fair bit. Trying to catch up on most of the new topics from last week, but still not posting much... Curse my laziness!

Just recovering from walking across town about (2 miles) in this heat, still hot but ill be okay, aslo will be calling my girlfriend in about 40 mins, so that will be the highlight of my day :) also just talking on MSN

Sitting in the shade sipping some green fanta and scanning the forums, also waiting for some anime to load, the connection tis rather slow =x
Last day here yay!!! I cant wait to see my Miko neko again T_T

Just sitting at the computer, scanning the forums and talking on MSN, supposedly having practice for my college interview for music but havent heard from the guy who wants to practice yet, so just sitting here bored. Waiting for someone to come online :) no ones talking

Just got jumped on by an over excited springer spanial. Enjoying the weather, it's not too hot at all today! It's excellant, it actually rained earlier amazing!
Listening to Goo goo dolls Iris I love that song! And just got a text. Yay people like me.

Just sitting at the computer, on MSN and scanning the forums, just waiting until half 7 now, the highlight of my weekdays :) unless i see the certain someone i call at half 7 that is ;) Hehe

hmm...its the beginning of my day..so i shall be here there and everywhere..erm..to be more precise i shall be online on the 360..on project zero 2 and i will probably be online on here every so often also..planning to get a drink soon though

Cool you'll have to show me the amv when your finished uploading

Just on MSN watching people argueing :D while reading some manga

Just finished playing my giitar for abit, it will probably be picked up again soon though, hoping KittySeras a fun time tonight, dont worry hunni, itll be fine, ive told you already it will be lol! i doubt anyone will have your dress, dont worry about it hun. Just wandering what to do now its...........11:02!! already!! fair enough oh well, hopefully will be having a fun weekend if all goes to plan, looking forward to it :)

Back