What you guys doing right now.

I'm enjoying peace and quiet while the rest of the family have gone on holiday. I've been left to look after the house so can take full advantage of the food, drink and widescreen TV. :D

Listening to The Beatles and frowning upon myself for spending even more money on manga when I should be saving for a new drum kit. D: I bought volumes 2 and 5 of Naruto, and I'll most likely be buying volumes 5 and 6 of Case Closed tomorrow. Ah. ;_;

Just got home from a long day...had computing and geography higher exams today..5 hours 15 minutes of exams!..thats ok when its one exam like back in standard grade with art, but this was outta hand..thankfully the papers weren't to bad. Anywya, now looking forward i have a hard night ahead with work...really action packed today :?

Cursing the day I started playing Runescape. Having spent hours completing a quest and getting a few things ready to play a mini-game, only to discover the mini-game is complete pants and that the RS team cannot handle basic game-mechanics.

I think it's time to quit and play something more entertaining, like 'smack thine head on the wall'.

Also cursing my MP3's battery which has just died, meaning another tiptoe around the house x.x

Now that i have finaly got the net connected to my comp in my room im making the most of my suround sound and scanning many many forums =x

Chatting on msn and watching fei prepare for her work experience interview *sigh* however i can barely type cosits so early...

Just got back from manga shopping in Norwich :; evil grin :: and have an uber amount =x :: huggles books ::
Also had my Work expirence inter view that went really well ^_^ And!! whats more i came home to a parcle of Pocky!! so i ams a very happys nekos =x

Currently sat with Phil and trying to ignore a painful amount of Ballads in the background XD Also watching Shaman King with my little brother and trying not to touch the pocky which is sat on my shelf upstairs =x

Yay Pocky! *w00t dance*

xxxxxx

Back