What you guys doing right now.

Hoping i can go to the Cornwall Show again today, bought a cute little doggy top for my dog from there yesterday, but ended up being to small, so hope i can exchange it for a bigger size, lol, poor puppy

Just home from work..got a new set of hours..and an increase on hours to..20 hours instead of 16..only 2 days off.. :? . Erm..just cooling down a tad and then gonna watch some TV.

At the mo, im scanning the froums waiting for anime to load, (as normal) ^_^ and also playing with my kitten!!! shes adorable! i got her on friday and shes just so gorgues!!!! Her names Miko-Rain all i can say is awww!

Just got in from work..now preparing a short list of things to get when i am in stirling next..a game or two..some anime..the usual... and enjoying a drink of Dr pepper with ice.

Asdrubael said:
Being very ill. Headache, blocked nose, sore throat, stomach ache and I've got an exam tomorrow that I'm trying to revise for

Aww I hope you feel better soon, it's crap doing an exam and being ill!
I was revising for Chemistry...then the computer beckoned...
I'm Listening to The Calling, and waiting for a nice cold bath to be run :)

Trying to catch a Magmar on Pokemon LeafGreen...all my Pokemon are too strong to try and weaken it, so I'm hoping to Ultra Ball it into submission. >_<

EDIT...a few seconds later, and it's caught. :D

regretting the fact that i only got 2 hours sleep over the past day and a bit, and still don't feel like sleeping :?. also listening to some new music i got and planning to watch some of GitS:SAC first gig soon

Back