What you guys doing right now.

erm..not much to say really..er..well just finished some online gaming, now checking around the forums and getting thirsty :?

Just scanning the froums and waiting fro some Anime to load, while my mum reads over my shoulder O.O and is now leaving the room >.> Damm scary she is =x

Trying to get out of the sudden heat! Currently sitting in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top I didn't know I had. I don't deal with heat very well. Considering sitting inside my fridge during the summer.
Currently listening to 'I wish I was a punk rocker.' And wishing my computer liked me. Doesn't seem to want to download anything now.

Too much heat - shorts and tee shirt are necessary! I'm listening to music, going through forums, chatting on msn, playing an internet game and downloading AMV's. But not revising like I should be

Yeah...hot hot HOT right now. >_<

I'm currently pondering whether to go to bed now or in a little while...and looking forward to around 4:30pm tomorrow, when my weekend begins. ^_^

Wondering where on earth my employment details are, it's not like I've just thrown them and my qualifications in the garbage....

How bizarre :/

Wishing my fan cooler worked better, if the sun doesn't pack it in soon I'm going to melt.

Ah it is only a bit of heat...not much..only 15-20 degrees..nothing :p
erm i am just listening to music and wondering what this feeling in my stomach is..for once it is not hunger or feeling tired(rare) or feeling a tad sickly. :? ..i'll figure it out. erm..apart from that..logged into msn and scanning the forums thoroughly

Back