What you guys doing right now.

Yeah it was! Then I got up in the middle of the night at like 2 or half past 2 and took a shower and got dressed again and upset a friend without meaning to and then went back to bed a few hours later... today I went on two walks (I even walked uphill on the way back which I haven't done in a while - I usually just take the bus back if it's uphill) and watched more Hyouka, my PA was also here today and helped me with some stuff, I got a friend coming over to move a bookcase and rebolt it to the wall for me in less than an hour so it's been a fairly busy day! How are you feeling now? :)

Yeah it was! Then I got up in the middle of the night at like 2 or half past 2 and took a shower and got dressed again and upset a friend without meaning to and then went back to bed a few hours later... today I went on two walks (I even walked uphill on the way back which I haven't done in a while - I usually just take the bus back if it's uphill) and watched more Hyouka, my PA was also here today and helped me with some stuff, I got a friend coming over to move a bookcase and rebolt it to the wall for me in less than an hour so it's been a fairly busy day! How are you feeling now? :)
Sorry for the late reply but I’ve been feeling a lot better 😄

Putting together a new store-bought media shelf unit for the back corner of my theater room, I was running out of shelf space for my anime collection - this unit will be anime shelf #6... 😵

53AFA33D-A167-4732-A62B-BB5C5CF87AFA.jpeg
Finally mounted Chara pun fully intended

The framing isn’t quite right, it’s cutting a bit more off vertically than I’d like. I repurposed a frame and mounting board I used to have another cel in (one that became too valuable to justify holding on to a few years back) but the red proved almost identical to her hair and with the yellow backing sheet (which the cel is permanently stuck to) overall I’m very happy with it.

Now if only I could remember where this frame came from so I could do matching jobs for my other cels.

I'm listening to that blue-bordered Beatles 2 disc best-of album, the 1967-1970 one... I was just gonna listen to The Fool on the Hill on repeat tbh but I forgot to put it on a loop and now Hey Jude is playing 😂 I also just bought some Pritt Stick and super glue for the easter diorama I'm planning on making with bits I got from Poundland today :)

Found my first box of casualties from several years in a storage container, I thought it was all going too well. So long then, outer box of my Death Note manga boxed set (though the books will survive, I think it soaked up most of the damp itself). RIP Xena digipacks. but oddly enough, being covered in patches of rust actually rather suits my Withnail & I steelbook.

Last night from 9:30 to midnight, my friend and I were visiting my next door neighbors in their wooded back yard, up on the hill sitting around a nice warm fire and drinking heavily. 🥴

Also had a pair of my new flashlights I brought along to play with in the dark - blue and orange Marauder 2 flashlights from Olight. Those things are really bright - each has 14,000 lumens in a small beer can sized light... we were lighting up the neighborhood with them, lol... Olights are another hobby of mine, in addition to anime collecting.

550x403.jpg
FLASHSALE_-5.jpg

Last edited:
along with my dad got the old boiler out that has been in the house since it was built in the 60s. It was so heavy and awkward getting it down the stairs.

Back