What you guys doing right now.

Ugh...Scummers 😆
2nd picture is the Chelsea fans. I know you live a bit too close to Portsmouth, but not in Portsmouth, so not technically a Skate, but if you support them then oh dear 😜 I may be a Chelsea fan (through my dad), but I'm still Southampton born and bred when it comes to the city rivalry.

Last edited:
Excellent game. Looked like Scotland might make a come back at one point, but Japan held out. South Africa in the quarters next.

Now I'm watching the NFL London game.

Just about to watch Japan South Africa in the Rugby World Cup quarter finals.

Excellent win for England yesterday, New Zealand will be tough. Close game earlier in Wales France.

On the train going to London for Comic Con. Listening to Babymetal and was able to buy tickets for Your Demise next year. A good morning so far.

I'm testing out my new bandwidth speed from my internet provider - the cable company here tends to upgrade my speed for free about every two years or less. I've been paying the same price for the last 6 years for high speed internet . I started out at 30 Mbs years ago, then they upped it to 60 Mbs, then 100 Mbs, and now

penteledata250.png

They offer 1 Gbs service here as well - tempting, but it's $50 per month more than what I am paying for this, so I don't think it's really necessary.

Waiting on a train that's one stop away from home but won't leave because they are waiting for a new conductor who's late. Every day going home from MCM I've had a delay like this. I am getting so wound up and annoyed. It's been over half an hour already with no sign of moving on. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 :mad::mad::mad::mad:😤😤😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Arrrrggghhh! Found mold on my window sills then moving stuff around realised it was also creeping up my bookcases! Bottom two shelves of all four which have plenty of books/manga/blu rays/dvds. What a chore. Doesnt seem to have got too bad and seems like none of my stuff is damaged and could just wipe down the shelves.

Dont have time to do a proper fix as leaving soon to go to Bristol for the weekend but next week will have to take everything down and get in behind them for a proper clean. So annoying.

Fighting some chest infection, no GPs just I’m used to them, they often happen when I catch something from someone else and a cold was going around work in the week

other than that, picked up Re:CREATORS on amazon video (as usual from AmVid, I can’t find a proper release) and when The Brother came in from work he said he thought of an anime where the characters compete by cooking... haven’t heard of that before... certainly haven’t… who said season 4?

Back