What you guys doing right now.

Getting pissed at my mum for making me pay her for me coming down from Uni for the Easter Hols. She made no mention of this to me before I came down. but now because she has no money she wants me to pay her around £50-100 for the 2 weeks I spent here.

Not happy at all.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Getting pissed at my mum for making me pay her for me coming down from Uni for the Easter Hols. She made no mention of this to me before I came down. but now because she has no money she wants me to pay her around £50-100 for the 2 weeks I spent here.

Not happy at all.

Brutal.

I'mma drinkin my mornin' coffee(s). :twisted:

dont eat them then ^_^

im waiting just under 2 minutes now until my hellsing ova 3 torrent finished ^_^ ^_^ ^_ ^ < i over use this

#EDIT#

its in japanese w/o subs :cry:

McIcy said:
Back on nightshift watching copious amounts of anime whilst eating chinese takeaway yummy

I'm begining to wonder if you actually do any work, the guys i know at our datacentre never tell me stories of doing bugger all. They are always complaining :lol:

Nyu said:
McIcy said:
Back on nightshift watching copious amounts of anime whilst eating chinese takeaway yummy

I'm begining to wonder if you actually do any work, the guys i know at our datacentre never tell me stories of doing bugger all. They are always complaining :lol:

His real job <b>is</b> watching anime, he just won't tell anyone. :twisted:

Back on topic; I'm just browsin the interwebs. 0.0

Just got woken up at work, was having such a nice sleep and then a bloody engineer turned up to fix a server and now I have to be awake until he leaves.... Looks like I'll have to sleep when I get home later

Oooooh tonight I am at work have have 2 double eps of naruto to watch I have been saving these for a while and tonight I get to enjoy them :D

Back