What you guys doing right now.

Going to post office to post a "Return to sender." My own fault, since I ordered 2 mangas in the completely wrong language... Although I didn't expect TBD to sell manga in German. XD

Chaz said:
Going to post office to post a "Return to sender." My own fault, since I ordered 2 mangas in the completely wrong language... Although I didn't expect TBD to sell manga in German. XD

HALT!

i could translate for you lol
Gcse german.... you've found a purpose :p

Lol. I'm past being told stories for bedtime and such, and I aint gonna have you scribble notes on my manga. :p Thx for the offer though.

Christ though... Postage for just 2 books were a major bitch! Practically took a whole 6-pad of 1st-Class stamps, so I had to get some more as well.
I'm getting very confused with postage nowerdays... Last time, I was told that I needed to send all packages as 1st class. I went today and they ask if I want it as both 2nd or 1st class... Only difference was one was a DVD and this time it was the 2 books. I give up.

Well after trying to rebuild my house on Minecraft for the 5th time now...
I'm playing Bloodbowl again. Had an Amazon team last campaign, but I'm going Norse this time as the "Jolly Green Jawbreakers." :)

Hehe, not really. More like trying to build defences around it - i.e. a lava moat.
1+2 try = Didn't realise lava could act like fire and "jump gaps" to set things alight.
3 try = built stone around my wooden house, with an extra deep moat. Mob comes up to it set alight and starts the next fire... *hit head*
4 try = Bottom floor is entirely stone, wooden 2nd floor. The second floor set on fire when a tree decided to grow next to my house, and the leaves reached towards the 2nd floor...
This is while I was offline, but when I logged on to fix it, I was met by a creeper next to me... ARGH!

Was a stressful couple of days for the server. lol

Chaz said:
Hehe, not really. More like trying to build defences around it - i.e. a lava moat.
1+2 try = Didn't realise lava could act like fire and "jump gaps" to set things alight.
3 try = built stone around my wooden house, with an extra deep moat. Mob comes up to it set alight and starts the next fire... *hit head*
4 try = Bottom floor is entirely stone, wooden 2nd floor. The second floor set on fire when a tree decided to grow next to my house, and the leaves reached towards the 2nd floor...
This is while I was offline, but when I logged on to fix it, I was met by a creeper next to me... ARGH!

Was a stressful couple of days for the server. lol
Talk about a series of unfortunate events :lol:

Back