What you guys doing right now.

Zin5ki said:
I suppose Tachi- would not wish to be fully informed of my experimental SPAM and leek stir-fry.

(I made enough to bring leftovers to my office desk the following day.)

WTF.

Urgh doesn't begin to describe how repulsive that sounds
to each their own though...

Manga Girls said:
@Tachi - Master Yoda sensei, please teach us the way to get free pizza anywhere...

(enlightenment of the free pizza kind)

point 1, never openly ask for the free pizza,
point 2, never openly look at the free pizza,
point 3, order meals that come with free pizza.... if no free pizza then find better store. like complimentary drinks at a indian at the end of the meal. if you can't get your fre pizza, never ask why, just never go again.

oh... and 90% of it is down to jedi mind tricks.

1. A person may not eat someone's pizza or, through inaction, allow other people eat the said pizza.

2. A person may obey any orders set by the pizza's human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A pizza protector must protect the pizza's own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

4. A person must buy their own pizza, and strictly abide by the above Three Laws; as long as they are not in conflict.

5. A person must enjoy their pizza.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:
Manga Girls said:
@Tachi - Master Yoda sensei, please teach us the way to get free pizza anywhere...

(enlightenment of the free pizza kind)

point 1, never openly ask for the free pizza,
point 2, never openly look at the free pizza,
point 3, order meals that come with free pizza.... if no free pizza then find better store. like complimentary drinks at a indian at the end of the meal. if you can't get your fre pizza, never ask why, just never go again.

oh... and 90% of it is down to jedi mind tricks.

So really its just down to luck then?

Could say,

or just go to places where free pizza is known to be given upon purchase or another pizza (AKA BOGOF) or merely blag your way into getting free pizza at all costs.

to this day, i have used blagging to gain access to buses around northants, student discounts in places like rileys, £10 joining fee as student but free pint.

and bought a pizza for £10 in a place in northants and got another one free, strangely enough that wasn't the half of it.... i acquire free cheeseburgers at mcdonalds when i buy anything else.

best of all..... can use my NHS badge to get 20% off all bills at Nandos and other places. and a further 20% off if i produce 2 trust badges (i have 3)

Student life - without being at Uni.
Spending power of a working person, for the price of students.

Dunno how long this will carry on, but i've been playing systems for years.

for instance, instead of buying a refillable drink at nandos, purchase a beer and ask for a glass, use the glass as the unlimited drink and drink the beer from the bottle. if you where to buy the beer and unlimited glass seperate you'd be spending nearly £2. find loopholes in systems and abuse.

*gestures to leave*

Go free enlightened one. find your free pizza calling in life

*sits under his tree eating a meteor pizza*

Tachi- said:
for instance, instead of buying a refillable drink at nandos, purchase a beer and ask for a glass, use the glass as the unlimited drink and drink the beer from the bottle. if you where to buy the beer and unlimited glass seperate you'd be spending nearly £2. find loopholes in systems and abuse.
You understand that this is just stealing, yeah? You haven't gamed the system when you play outside the rules of the system, you've hacked it. Impressive in its own way to some people, but definitely not the same skill set.

Could be, but then again they offered me the glass the first time, as i drink out of the bottle i thought i'd just fill up the glass, anyway. its gaining something from nothing, sure you save £2 and they lose that. but a pint is roughly £1.50 extra than a refillable glass, why not have the best of both worlds?

Anyway, was just a subtle way of gaining free stuff, thats what people wanted, and without my discounts, most people wouldn't be able to gain from my advice, so that was one way to gain without discounts. bending the rules, not breaking them :p

About to head into uni to get my presentation finished and sent away, then get to classes, which will be boring, then i dunno what. Cinema is planned for this evening, but hey, there we go. Day should be better on the second half of it.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:

What happens if someone from your local nando's just happened to read this?

They already know i do it. their old peers from school mostly so they don't mind. i've done this in nando's up and down the country though so its not special treatment.

whatever, it was a tip. if its useless then just ignore me.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Godot said:
I'm currently hoping people actually watched GitS:SAC episode 3 as part of the re-watch. It was a great episode but there are no comments Dx

I'd watch but I've not had a chance, so I'll catch up on friday night or saturday, I have exams tomorrow and friday.

lol Yeah, don't fail your exams for it man. Good luck with those by the way. I've just finished mine - I know how crap they are.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Thanks man, Maths was today, went well I think.
You got your results yet then or you got to wait a bit for them?

Ah that's good! You can always tell with Maths how it goes - or so I find.

And nah, gotta wait till March for results. Then it's back to exams in May/June. Then August I get my results and I get the verdict on whether I go Uni o_O

Back