What you guys doing right now.

At my parents' behest, I had my "Jobseeker's interview" today. Since I'm under 24, the interviewer decided to fast-track my application so that I could obtain extra help, whatsoever this entails.

Effectively, this means I am considered to have been on the dole for 6 months, even though less than a week will pass "in real time" between actually applying and attending my 6-month interview next week.

Listening to music and trying to finish the drawing im doing for a friend for her b-day i just released ive only got a couple of weeks till her b-day......

Sat staring at my anime collection and not sure what to do, after drinking 2 crates of beer with friends and several shots till 4am, I've spent the day sat marathoning azumanga daioh.... And it's now over :(

I collected wildly-growing blackberries in a plastic glove today. We had no other receptacle at hand, no pun intended.

Some hours later, I consumed potatoes fresh from our own garden. (Cooked, of course.)

Sighing after being let-down. Bloomin' publishers have balled one up with the Ikki Tousen D.D. Premium boxset, and now UP1 cant send me the set until a new publisher is found...

Ah well, may as well go outside and enjoy the sun.

Wondering why the Queen's picture got updated on coins, but not on banknotes. It surely can't be for vanity reasons, as that double chin is far more noticeable side-on.

They'll all be withdrawn anyway once William V takes the throne* so I don't see what the big deal is... if she's okay with an elderly portrait on coins, why not banknotes? It just doesn't make sense. The Bank of England mints 'em both, right?

*or Henry IX of course... f*cking come on Henry IX, he was the previous king in a sci-fi novel I never finished, so to see life imitate art would be awesome.

Going shopping in a sec, but afterward I'm lining up my soldiers and and doing a regester. I need to see what W40k models I have for a planned Armageddon battle, and then make ammendments. :p

No date on when it'll be held.

Over this weekend I pestered festival goers for monetary donations, amongst the other tasks I did for my local village's annual event. My success was notable: I was able to charm enough currency from the general public to cover the cost of my luncheon allowance several times over.

(My luncheon, incidentally enough, was a kangaroo sandwich. Novelty meat patties aren't as delectable as they may seem, however.)

Sat in the office, woke up at 8.25, can't complain :)

Need today and tomorrow to just go away in a flash. for 16:35 onwards i'll be on a coach heading to northampton... Good times :)

I shall do likewise tomorrow morning. I may spend most of my journey cursing my decision to take the coach and not the train. Alas, one must nevertheless strive to be economical.

Back