What you guys doing right now.

Jayme said:
I'm going through Amazon (both UK and US) and making a huge basket of things I need. Ugh.

Also, tach, what was up with the seller?

The sellers called ahtshamakhtar
Order Placed: 21 July 2010
Order Total: £129.50

Dispatch estimate:22 July 2010 - 23 July 2010
Was Dispatched 21/1/10 according to an email confirmation from amazon.

Delivery estimate:26 July 2010 - 6 Aug 2010
1 package via Royal Mail

Usual postage time states that it takes 1-5 days to receive anything being sent within the UK. Now as its been sent within the UK i'm now getting annoyed. It has no reason to take this long.

I know it says the end of the expected delivery is 6/8/10 but bloody hell come on its been 9 days since the ipod was dispatched! not taking the weekend into account thats a week. But thats still 7 full days with nothing. I wouldn't mind if it was something i'd spent a couple of quid on, but this is £129.50 were talking about....if i've bought something, i want it to turn up atleast under a week. (hell i've ordered things from america that've turned up sooner than this)

I've bought 3 other items (from the marketplace aswell) since the 21st. all have arrived within 2 days. So either the seller is a lying little c*nt and hasn't sent my ipod and will probably send it next week. or he's a general c*nt with no reason.

He hasn't replied to any of my messages, so i left him some bad feedback...he hasn't said anything on it. I'm beginning to get really pissed off as i've payed out money and don't see anything for it.

You could create a fake account and join the (4chan) mousepad group in order to quickly exceed the required friend threshold. That's what I did.

Such an endeavour is a little too silly for some, I warn.

@Tachi, man, that's sucks. I've waited longer for things though, so I'll just say be patient. Also, I've just went back a page and realise you have been moaning about it there. Sorry for forgetting.

@Zin, I'm very tempted to do just that. Out of curiousity, what fake name did you use?

I used a nonsensical, "derp"-ridden handle to gather some faux-friends and obtain the coupon code, as is the custom. (A jolly good laugh it was as well.) A temporary online email address was used for the account verification correspondence.

Once the code was obtained, I used real details on the printing website. It seems as legitimate as can be expected.

If you already have over 50 friends, you could simply use your real account however.

hurting my throat singing on Rock Band

through singing Miley Cyrus and Alice Morriset at the start of a 5 song play list probually didn't help

IN A REALLY PISSED OFF MOOD

fu.cking ar.sewipe on amazon won't reply, i'm sending a complaint because he's an ignorant bastard. found out that my dad got a delivery i ordered for him 2 days ago. but my fu.cking ipod won't come? ********!!!!

im on call tonight aswell, kayls has to work till 10 now....she's been working since 10am! i cba and tbh if anyone says anything about my attitude i'm going to end up throwing a base unit at them.

Listening to music and trying to sort out all the spare parts for my figures so many figma and nedoroid parts....only problem i have a hand that i don't remember who it belonged to....~cries~

I ended up creating four or five accounts. Alas, I was only able to obtain two mousepads in the end: I couldn't access any other internet gateway in order to bypass the store's IP detection, and common proxy IPs seemed to have been used by other mousepad-hunters already.

Still, I can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Along with obtaining a personalised gift, I've also discovered my own propensity to misspell "mousepad" as "mousepat".

Apparently staying up all night because I cant get to sleep. 1st I thought it was a hot night, then I realized I'm not tired at all... Well, time to watch some anime.

stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:
IN A REALLY PISSED OFF MOOD

fu.cking ar.sewipe on amazon won't reply, i'm sending a complaint because he's an ignorant bastard. found out that my dad got a delivery i ordered for him 2 days ago. but my fu.cking ipod won't come? ********!!!!

im on call tonight aswell, kayls has to work till 10 now....she's been working since 10am! i cba and tbh if anyone says anything about my attitude i'm going to end up throwing a base unit at them.

lol, this seller sounds like me, but it cant be me because I don't even own an Ipod, Im sure they'll get there just desserts for leaving you unjustly empty handed, after spending your hard earned cash. You know karma and stuff.

Its cool now, i sent amazon a message, sent the idiot a threatening message that if he doesn't reply i'll file a claim and get my money back, the idiot then admitted to not sending the ipod until 30/7/10 (funnily enough that was friday....the day i sent the threatening email...what a prick)

So i'm not prepping another email just telling him what i think of him, his customer service and generally that he's abit of a c*nt. ^__^ i should expect it tomorrow at the latest apparently....for his sakes i hope do receive it.

prep'd and printed a quide of where all the remaining treasures are in uncharted 2.

Nearly completed the game, so when i do it'll be a case of going through again and collecting them all :)
Getting Heavy rain and Terminator: salvation. (easy platinum)

Sat/slouched in my chair, eyes closed and trying to find a reason to stay awake....listening to the commodors - easy.

Everything right now is saying "Tach, chill...go back to sleep, everythings fine"

Edit: 5/8/10

Not relaxed, wanting to go apeshit at someone from amazon. :)

Back