What you guys doing right now.

Just came back from the hospital and should be in bed. I slipped at Paddington station and whacked my head. The hospital said I will be okay but I have to rest for a few days.

Wont be going to the Cosplay Picnic, even though I straightened my hair to look like Ritsuka (instead I look like Yuki)

People - Take care when walking in this wet weather.

Off to bed...

Manga Girls said:
Just came back from the hospital and should be in bed. I slipped at Paddington station and whacked my head. The hospital said I will be okay but I have to rest for a few days.

Wont be going to the Cosplay Picnic, even though I straightened my hair to look like Ritsuka (instead I look like Yuki)

People - Take care when walking in this wet weather.

Off to bed...
Hey you, be extra careful! You've an important holiday to be in one piece for!!

Harkins wrote

Taken note - God, I hadn't even thought about Tokyo, but I will be extra careful from now on.

Much better by the way, heads still sore and I have a headache, but otherwise okay.

Manga Girls said:
Harkins wrote

Taken note - God, I hadn't even thought about Tokyo, but I will be extra careful from now on.

Much better by the way, heads still sore and I have a headache, but otherwise okay.

At least it wasn't bad for too long, full recovery in no time!

Erm currently thinking about getting something to eat, haven't eaten all day because i haven't felt 100%, and talking to me brother online now he finally got msn running again.

Arbalast Wrote:

Thanks. Felt more groggy today, yesterday all I felt was a splitting headache but today I'm really feeling the stiff muscles. Can only walk really slowly. So will be in bed the whole weekend.

Good excuse to catch up on manga. About to take painkillers and chocolate if I can find some.

Manga Girls said:
Arbalast Wrote:

Thanks. Felt more groggy today, yesterday all I felt was a splitting headache but today I'm really feeling the stiff muscles. Can only walk really slowly. So will be in bed the whole weekend.

Good excuse to catch up on manga. About to take painkillers and chocolate if I can find some.

All you really need is the wonderful, Ibuprofen :lol: (Though i cant swallow tablets... still...)

Back