What you guys doing right now.

Crying... -

Confirmed by Sports Nippon and Mezamashi TV:
X Japan will be playing live on March 28 and 30 at the Tokyo Dome. An Asian tour might be follow the performances.

Aaaah I'd so love to go :D

Currently trying to get rid of a migrain which has been bothering me since this morning and catching up with what i missed in the lecture i slept through.

Manga Girls said:
Just blogged - somehow wrote a peice a little bit about Fight Club's Tyler Durden (?)

Now, THAT was a cool movie.

Agreed :D Me and my friend can actually quote most of that movie :p

Anway...At the moment just finishing watching gundam seed while working on another concept design

BlackWolf Posted:

Agreed Me and my friend can actually quote most of that movie

Blackwolf,

I had an Edward Norton style voiceover stuck in my head for two months after watching that movie.

What am I doing... trying to figure out what I have done with my cosplay items for tomorrow's picnic. They are in my house somewhere...

Trying to find out if An Cafe will end up playing at Islington Academy seeing as Girugamesh now are.Which is great,as I love Islington Academy.So yeah :D Yay Girugamesh and An Cafe <3

Setting up my new laptop [Sony Vaio AR51M]. Making recovery disks and all that jazz. It said its the best thing to do, And I trust my laptop. Hah. I'm waiting patiently so I can start downloading some decent applications and of course, The main reason I got it.. Anime. Yay. Whilst all that stuff is happening, I've just begun starting to chat on Arby over the AUKN IRC channel.

Wooooo~ That is serious fun.

This is also my first time fully using Vista. So I'm just messing around with it. I can't get it to do the window slidey thing. Also, My sidebar has disappeared. I need to get acustom to it. Woo~

Back