What you guys doing right now.

As requested:

818cr2o.jpg

6lilent.jpg

I'm CRYING - just took my car in to renault and found that the intercooler is broken, £320 for a new one and £200 to fit it, luckily my dad will be fitting it to save me £200 but I could have bought a PS3 with that money

McIcy said:
I'm CRYING - just took my car in to renault and found that the intercooler is broken, £320 for a new one and £200 to fit it, luckily my dad will be fitting it to save me £200 but I could have bought a PS3 with that money

so you're crying with happiness that ur car saved u from making a miskate buying a ps3? :wink:

Ryo Chan said:
McIcy said:

so you're crying with happiness that ur car saved u from making a miskate buying a ps3? :wink:

Um no would love a PS3 but the money was intended to go towards my new motorbike, but I am happy now a I found the part I need in a breakers yard and its only £90 so I am a bit happier now.

Eating Pineapple at work right now

Eh? What the **** is going on there. GazettE really don't look like they want to be there whilst the dudes from LostProphets seem to be trying really hard to "look" cool. Its really not a good look for both of the bands. Why were they together?.. Was one supporting another or something?

"Standing on the rooftops, Everybody scream DIS.. OR-DER"

I am right now trying to stay awake at work after a night of having the cat attacking my feet, knocking stuff off shelves, cd's and dvd's are scattered everywhere and a few cases are broken

Being happy as I have apparently won stuff in GamesMaster magazine, and its only 2 days til my girlfriends birthday party and my best mates are all returning for it so can't wait to see them all

Back