What you guys doing right now.

Recovering after a day being stuck to the TV sport watching.

Watch a bit of F1 to see Lewis not quite delivering to the swarms of his newly acquired fans, then on to the epic men’s final at Wimbledon in a value-for-money 5-set-er.
Pirate-boy-Nidal with his tree-trunk-arm managed to make Federer look not quite as god-like this time but still failed to stop him getting his fifth title in a row. Quality tennis watching.

Manga Girls said:
Jimi-Jam
How are you finding Death Note? It's an excellant series, I think you will like it.
Yes, you're not wrong :wink: - quite impressed with the old Death Note - my first impressions are over in the Viewing Journal Thread already.

Up to episode 15 now :D

Opened my huge packet to find my new PC case, so I can build a small PC to stick with my TV and sound system.

Freakin stickykeys!!!

Spotted my cd player next to the computer so I'm listening to some music. My little brother walked off with it a while back. Surprised to find the new Linkin Park album inside...

...which kind of explains why he never got round to returning it to me!

Liking the quieter songs.

Work, well not actually doing work, just sat here at my desk looking for bargain manga on ebay (there are a number of mangas I am looking), also shopping for a tactical sight set up for my mp5 (airsoft on ebay US is so much cheaper).

thekendyman said:
McIcy said:
Work, well not actually doing work

I have hit that stage, been workin since 7 and I'd rather be in bed

6.5 Hours left here til I can go home, drink a beer and watch tv. Currently I am being forced to listen to Radio 2, god this is an aweful station

McIcy

Your day sounds about as productive as mine i.e = zero

Did finish my very first FanFiction story, now I've got to figure out how to post the damn thing!!!

Manga Girls said:
TRASHBAT,

Thanks! Just checked and my story has gone live... crumbs... a bit nervous now - what if people don't like it? I think my nerves are fraying.

Eek!

hehe it'll be fine! :D You put it on fanfiction net? I must say,i'd love to read it :)

I'm watching Greys Anatomy while listening to the Foo Fighters rendition of the classic track Bakers street. not as good as the original but 1 hell of a version

TRASHBAT,

I will PM you the details now.

Also, I just discovered that another FanFiction writer has dedicated a story to me. :D

Which was a really nice surprise!

M.G xx

Back