What you guys doing right now.

Just got home from the amusments after winning 6 stuffed toys out of the claw machines 8) and now just resting and watching some anime

On here after a hiatus of sorts - catching up on what everyone has been dribbling on about in the last few months.
Also flicking around the various bits of coverage of Glastonbury on TV at the same time.

Hello to anyone that remembers me (and/or gives a s*** :wink: )

I was going to sleep, but I suddenly got inspiration to draw =0

That was three hours ago, and I've now finished drawing, and will be posting shortly.

Designing a new production sheet & system procedure to improve people product effectiveness for our company.

Just finished my Lean Manufacturing 15 week course in Manchester, so my boss is expecting me to come up with all these new ideas on faster processes already.

It's going so-so, just taking a break :?. Just in the long run it will give them an easier job if I pull it off, just that I have 1 week to do it.

Why do I do it at home? I never get a chance to finish it othewise by this week :cry:.

Writing emails, reading way too much Ghost Hunt fanfiction and comtemplating what to eat for breakfast.

(Never an easy decision)

BTW - Welcome back Jimi-Jam

M.G xx

Back at work today, well I say back at work but I have been here since saturday.

Will be spending today trying to get to see our boss as a promotion spot has become available and I want it

McIcy said:
Back at work today, well I say back at work but I have been here since saturday.

Will be spending today trying to get to see our boss as a promotion spot has become available and I want it

Yeah I'm sure you deserve it with all that hardcore anime watching you've been doing. :D

Well Y'see i have a good old Maths Exam at 10:30. So therefore i am 'revising' in my Applied ICT lesson, joy of joys.

Hardcore Revision Taking Place Here, : )

Back