What you guys doing right now.

Hyaku said:
Are they frequent sufferers of heartburn?

Or do they just dive straight into oesophagul hematomas? :lol:

I don't know about that, but I do know that I have to take a bottle of white spirit with me, prefferably B&Q because it's 'less toxic'. :?

Tasker said:
Hyaku said:
Are they frequent sufferers of heartburn?

Or do they just dive straight into oesophagul hematomas? :lol:

I don't know about that, but I do know that I have to take a bottle of white spirit with me, prefferably B&Q because it's 'less toxic'. :?

o.o;

Interesting.

Heya McIcy

Just spotted your post about shopping for manga - you might want to check out a new Ice Kunion manga called 'Forest of Grey City.' It's a slice of life manga about a broke illustrator who rents out a room to pay the credit card bills. New room mate asks- 'Do you mind if I like you?' Thing is, he's actually only 17. Eek!

Getting back on topic - what am I doing now? Recommending a book to McIcy. Reading Ghost Hunt fan fiction. Searching the net for a book I can't find. Contemplating leaving the house to buy chocolate.

Getting neck ache and waiting for these stupid VOB files to convert into .avs format..I seriously have no idea what the heck I'm doing -_-

Been home from work for half an hour now, and eating breakfast(expecting a no sleep day..and working again tonight at half 9 till 5 =/) planning to put on some tv as well.

Arbalest said:
Been home from work for half an hour now, and eating breakfast(expecting a no sleep day..and working again tonight at half 9 till 5 =/) planning to put on some tv as well.

Who Sleeps Anymore.

Currently At work Hoping That My Brain wakes up & Comes In to work :p

Back