What was your first manga?

my first manga was the Yuu Yu Hakusho Vol. 28..i bought it when i was in 4th grade. it costed me 250PhP. though i couldnt read it (until now) bec its in mandarin chinese... oro~ :shock:

Im scared to say it was so. . .recent

But mine was Death Note, before all the fan boy/girls a like, when it was just a Manga.

Well thats real Manga anyway, before that with Scanlations, Hmmm, i don't know.

Stuart said:
My first manga was Ranma 1/2 which I randomly checked out of the library when I was about 8, purely because it had a surly looking panda on the front cover. ;)

Holy crap, you've pretty much described my first experience... Get out of my head! ;-)

I'm quite new to manga to be honest, I'm still learning my way around as it's always hardest to get into a new hobby at the start. My first proper manga was Ghost in the Shell, and I was kind of shocked when I saw the full-colour sex scene come out of nowhere during my read through it.

For me the first manga i bought was .hack//Legend of the Twilight vol 1, but it was the Battle Royale manga that got me into it and that was in December 05 >_> seams like ages ago now.

i remember it well. getting my first manga from traveling man in nottingham, when it used to be in game station. i got the 1st and 2nd volume of the all new Tenchi Muyo. i think that was my first anime too.

Back