What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Bit too heavy for me. If you like all female Japanese bands (even if they are fictional) then Kessaku Band from Bocchi the Rock have an album out:
Looked for the credits only the singing parts are performed by the VAs, so not technically an all female band. IIRC you tend to wait for the Blu-ray version to watch stuff, I definitely recommend Bocchi the Rock, if it ever comes here.

Bit too heavy for me. If you like all female Japanese bands (even if they are fictional) then Kessaku Band from Bocchi the Rock have an album out:
Looked for the credits only the singing parts are performed by the VAs, so not technically an all female band. IIRC you tend to wait for the Blu-ray version to watch stuff, I definitely recommend Bocchi the Rock, if it ever comes here.
I'll add it on Spotify and give it a go. I love all the music from K-on so I image it's a similar deal. I've seen people post fan arr and stuff from the show on twitter so it was on my radar, so yeah I do hope it gets a physical release here one day!

music from K-on so I image it's a similar deal
Rocks harder than K-On which are mostly about having a good time, etc., whilst these are written from the perspective of the main character who suffers from social anxiety and thus the lyrics rail against the world and her low self esteem, etc. Although the music itself isn't particularly gloomy.
The girls look like your typical CGDCT characters, but that's just to sucker you in. Their actual personalities are a lot deeper. And thus it's much better than K-On (for me).

This is phenomenal. I honestly don't think I'm exaggerating to say it's a full on masterpiece. It's less a music video and more a piece of performance art. It's so good.

I am listening to Demon Days by Gorillaz

Because I tried to listen to their latest album, Cracker Island

And much like many of the recent albums by Gorillaz, I thought, what the **** is this

And I went back to Demon Days, and it was amazing, just like it always has been every single time I have listened to it

I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3. It might have the best soundtrack I've heard since Nier Automata.

If I get this right this should be the first post on a new page.

PLEASE PUT VIDEOS UNDER THE SPOILER BUTTON, thanks.

Loading all the videos on a page kills the browser on my phone taking ages to load, but they don't load when under the SPOILER button until I press on one.

Back