What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Limp Bizkit have dropped a new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pure limp bizkit fun nonsense. And in that very knowing LB way its titled Still Sucks

Can't get enough of this. The drop is truly eargasmic. So far Raiden and Zhongli Character Demo tracks are 🔥 No idea how miHoYo will top these two (looking at you Itto and 🛐 Miko 🛐).

Extended version by tnbee (no dialogue just pure music)

Spent all this week listening to this great soundtrack 😍

Ergo Proxy opus1 ost
Very good choice. I listened to this a lot when I watched Ergo Proxy in 2015. I was playing Mass Effect at the time as well, and I would turn the music down on that and play the Ergo Proxy soundtrack over the top and play all night.

And Paranoid Android as the ending theme. Excellent.

Very good choice. I listened to this a lot when I watched Ergo Proxy in 2015. I was playing Mass Effect at the time as well, and I would turn the music down on that and play the Ergo Proxy soundtrack over the top and play all night.

And Paranoid Android as the ending theme. Excellent.
I like your style ;)

I do like the ending theme Paranoid Android as well - so I was a bit disappointed that it is not on the opus1 soundtrack but I was very happy that the full version of the opening track 'Kiri' is on the soundtrack :)

It's that time of the year:
T8Jp4rgJWR.png
Pretty cool mix of top artists. I didn't put top songs in because my top 100 is dominated by my Favs Playlist which is downloaded permanently. I put it on random when I'm in my van and then I download and add an album or 2 to the queue. When the albums finish it goes back to the playlist, so the top song is completely decided by the Spotify randomiser.

The rest of the top 100 isn't made up of anime tracks this year, but Japanese ambient tracks from when I stick a chill playlist on when I'm reading manga, which I normally do before going to bed, but anime still makes an appearance in the top genres, probably because of the soundtrack albums I've listened to:
6oWjXXOCZU.png

Wow didn't know many people that like M83! I remember when saturdays=youth come out. I would listen to it a whole lot. I was really into shoegaze, mostly Slowdive, but M83 were one of the few modern bands playing it. With their own style and not just a throwback attempt. And then Hurry Up, We're Dreaming came out, that was really something. Midnight City was all I listened to for a while. I'm going to have to listen to it now, thanks for this. The other artists are all excellent as well. I saw Mogwai live and then it is when I realise they are almost a heavy metal band. Very cool.

Yes I love this too. I was obsessed with David Sylvian for quite a few years. What a brilliant artist. Possibly my favourite songwriter. A few years after that, I would listen to a lot of Yellow Magic Orchestra and also Talking Heads. Sakamoto is a genius too, of course.

Duran Duran, well, my parent's favourite band, so they have always been there since I was age 0. I will always enjoy their music.

They are a weird one in my listening history. When I worked in an office we shared our music over the local network and I found a group called Godspeed You! Black Emperor which was the first Post Rock stuff I had heard. I was also on Last.fm and found a ton of similar bands using the similar artist feature and ones with variations, one of which was Sigur Ros which is number one on M83's similar artist page, but somehow I never found out about them until one day when
I saw Mogwai live
that my friend mentioned them on the way to the gig!
That gig was amazing!

Was just browsing Vanguard Sound's YT channel for any new Punishing Gray Raven tracks when I came across this wild OP for Spare Me, Great Lord! 👀

Now onto more ear relaxing soundtracks for new chapter "The Sun and the Moon" 😌

With the release of Global Sever, I'm now back at listening to these bangers from Blue Archive OST 🔊🔥

Blue Archive Main Theme Song by South Korean singer Lee Jin-ah 🙌

Last edited:
AKedOLSY9Q6fuyg1jLVSQmyIUxi0UOJmyFzzLHepDAZ5tA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
KRITICALITY GAMING comment:
"When a song can be badass yet romantic, sad yet gives a good feeling, rock but with a symphonic and almost ethereal sound- that's Starset."

As always coldrain delivers! Always appreciate how hard their songs hit whilst staying positive lyrically 🙏🔥

Last edited:
Back