What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Really impressed by this song. Haven't listened to much of his other work but this, along with the Easter egg-ridden music video, make for a chilled if melancholic listen.

Last edited:
I once again find myself listening to Akira Yamaoka and his seminal soundtrack for Silent Hill 2. I highly recommend listening to it and/or playing the game if you can find a copy.

So, that new Coheed and Cambria album came out, and whilst I was a little dissapointed by the fact that the best song on the album was indeed the first single, there are still some gems buried in between!

The first single in 4 years and it's a total banger. So glad Slipknot isn't losing their edge as they get older, 2019 marks their 20th anniversary and they still sound as great as they always have and have yet to have a dud. Looking forward to hearing the full album next year.

Been working my way through the post Foxx albums by Ultravox whilst working on my dissertation. So far I’ve covered Vienna and Rage of Eden.

Cannae go wrong there when a wee bit of 80’s is involved.
@Neil.T - come and see this perfectly spoken Scottish! 👍😹

Incidentally, aside from dating a Neil, I too have gone all musically Scottish - I ordered two Biffy albums (the singles one and Only Revolutions), and the first two Chvrches albums ✌😺

Insomnia meant I've been playing some vinyl tonight, a few of the highlights....

Back