The Girl from the Other Side #10 by nagabe
Knight of the Ice #6 by Yayoi Ogawa
I Cannot Reach You #2 by Mika
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun #12 by Izumi Tsubaki

(reviews on their way)

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 84

Houkago no Goumon ch 88

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 68.2

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 58 - 59

In Another World With My Smartphone ch 55 - 56

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 189

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou ch 75

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 56

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch 142

Just read Cyber Blue Vol 1. It's a scan as it's not officially available. Really fun and dark 80's sci-fi actioner/revenge thriller with art by Buronson of Fist of the north star fame and written by two guys called Ryuichi Mitsui and BOB (must be a pen name). Feels kind of like a mixture of Blade Runner, Robocop and Goku Midnight Eye. Really enjoying it.

Oh, I remember that one. It gets a bit daft at times, but I think it really captures that madcap Italian b-movie spirit. Only thing I wasn't that keen on was that they seem to use the airbrush very heavily in the artwork (at least early on), and it gives a lot of the panels this weird soft-focus look that I don't think fits it.

Oh yeah It is kind of daft in places, very typical pulpy 80's manga and like you say it definitely has the feel of italian b-movies and many older anime OVAs in that it borrows a lot from American cinema but in a fun way. Definitely my kind of thing.

Asmodeus Will Never Give Up ch 45 - 47

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 76 - 77

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest ch 85 - 85.5

Houkago no Goumon ch 89

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 69.1

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 190

KissxSis ch 147 - 148

Lust Geass ch 31

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou ch 76

The Honor Student's Secret Job ch 32 - 35

The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 78

Last edited:
Happiness volumes 1-8 - Picked this up on Azuki and although I'm not totally convinced I like the story, I also can't seem to look away and want to see what's going to happen next. Hopefully, they add the final two volumes soon so I can read those.

Konosuba Volume 14 (LN)

Boy's Run the Riot volume 1 - I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected to. While I can't personally relate to any of the struggles of the main character, I did feel for them and come to understand more about the topic. I think there was a nice balance between the fashion stuff and exploring Ryu's feelings.

UzaMaid volume 1 - Dropped this one since it has an incredibly awkward set-up with the adult maid lusting over the very young charge she's looking after...

The Springtime of My Life Began With You Volume 3

The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan volume 10

In the Clear Moonlit Dusk volume 1 - A new series from the author of Daytime Shooting Star! A very cute first instalment filled with comedic expressions and detailed artwork I like from the creator, plus the premise is fairly unique.

Days on Fes Volume 2

Happiness volumes 1-8 - Picked this up on Azuki and although I'm not totally convinced I like the story, I also can't seem to look away and want to see what's going to happen next. Hopefully, they add the final two volumes soon so I can read those.

In the Clear Moonlit Dusk volume 1 - A new series from the author of Daytime Shooting Star! A very cute first instalment filled with comedic expressions and detailed artwork I like from the creator, plus the premise is fairly unique.

Is that the Shuzo Oshimi Happiness? I loved that, though it was admittedly very grim in parts - I'd recommend reading to the end :)

I really need to read Daytime Shooting Star, I used to be in a shoujo manga fan group and they were completely obsessed with it, sounds like a great series :)

I read the first chapter or two of Silent Mobius and def wanna read the rest now I have them all :)

Is that the Shuzo Oshimi Happiness? I loved that, though it was admittedly very grim in parts - I'd recommend reading to the end :)

I really need to read Daytime Shooting Star, I used to be in a shoujo manga fan group and they were completely obsessed with it, sounds like a great series :)

Yes it is Oshimi’s Happiness! It is quite grim and does get progressively worse, but it’s still very interesting so I’m eager to see it through to the end. :)

Daytime Shooting Star is a great Shojo, the only issue is that it does set up an age gap romance (with a teacher no less) and that does put people off. If you’re okay with that it’s well worth a read though since the extended cast are all fantastic.

Seraph of the End #21 (VIZ) Takaya Kagami and Yamato Yamamoto
Cheri, My Destiny (Tokyopop) Okoge Mochino and...
Re-reading The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window #1-7 (SuBLime) by Tomoko Yamashita because #8 is due out on Tuesday 27th at long last!

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? ch 35

Houkago no Goumon ch 91

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 69.2

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 191

Lust Geass ch 35 - 36

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou ch 77

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 50

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? ch 101

Wise Man's Granchild ch 61

Back