What manga are you reading now?

Ancient Magus Bride: Wizards Blue 2
Jojo Part 4 Vol 15 & 16
Grand Blue 12
Full Metal Panic 10 (LN)
Saga of Tanya The Evil 1 (LN)
Konosuba 13 (LN)

Been reading the So I'm a Spider, So What? manga and really enjoying it as a companion piece to fill in the gaps of the anime. I can see why some people may complain about how they've changed things around and cut loads of stuff in the adaption of the anime, but if they didn't make those changes then the entire season would just be Kumoko wondering around a dungeon by herself and fighting various things.

Anyway if you're watching the anime then I definitely recommend picking up the manga, as it fills in a lot of stuff showing progression and many various monster encounters she has had that have been snipped to keep the pace going in the anime.

86 (Light Novel) - Vol. 1

Had heard a lot of good things about it and managed to completely avoid knowing anything going in. While the first chapter took a bit to really hook me in, lots of stuff gets mentioned but nothing is explained until the second half of the first chapter, after it gets going tho I was utterly captivated. Where and how the story goes from here will definitely be interesting as a lot of the character storylines are concluded by the end of this volume.

Sword Art Online volume 20 (LN)
Tsubasa volume 7
The Epic Tales of the Reincarnated Prince Herscherik volume 4 (LN)
Star Crossed volume 4 (Complete) - Very rushed ending, probably got cancelled which is a huge shame.
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? volume 8 (LN)
My Hero Academia: Smash! volume 5 (complete)
Outbreak Company volume 17 (LN)
Record of Wortenia War volume 3
The Garden of Words (novel, complete)

Caste Heaven Volume 4 - Chise Ogawa SuBLime
The Cat Proposed Dento Hayate - Tokyopop (Recommended! )

(Both of these were on pre-order forever. So pleased to have received them at last - but others ordered in 2020 still haven't shown up so far. Editor at SubLime has shared her thoughts on why the printers aren't getting enough copies out there and why they're having to reprint, but we're still the last ones to get the copies in the UK, alas.)

Mushishi Vol 3
So far I would say that from what I remember the anime was pretty much a faithful adaptation of the manga and as such I think this might one case where the anime is better because of all the extra elements introduced by the nature of the medium. Colour, movement, performance, sound and music all enhance the atmosphere created by the manga on the page.

Bungou Stray Dogs Wan! volume 1 (JP)
Even Though We're Adults volume 1
Mapping: The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party volume 4 (LN)
Eniale & Dewiela volume 1 - Despite not being a massive fan of Witch Hat, this was very entertaining! Ticks all the boxes for someone looking for a relatively light hearted comedy adventure.

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 130

I, a Demon Lord, took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her? ch 31

In Another World With My Smartphone ch 52

[New Life+] Young Again in Another World ch 44

When a Gun Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!? ch 46 - 47

Physical
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes lead to Doom [Manga] vol 2
My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown vol 1-2 (complete)

Digital (MANGA Plus)
Hell's Paradise chapters 101-127 (complete)
Phantom Seer chapters 1-5

Back