What manga are you reading now?

Decided to try some of the newer series on the Shonen Jump app. All 4 quite promising so far.

Kaiju No. 8 Chapters 1-3
i tell c Chapters 1-2
Sakamoto Days Chapters 1-2
Witch Watch Chapter 1

Last edited:
Houkago no Goumon ch 70

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 65.1

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou ch 60 - 62

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime ch 79 - 80

The Rising of the Shield Hero ch 74

Tsugumomo ch 136

Harukaze no Étranger volume 1 (JP)
Nosatsu Junkie volume 4 (JP)
Given volume 4
Henyoku no Labyrinth volume 1 (JP)
Slayers volume 6 (LN)
Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 11 (LN)
Infinite Dendrogram volume 14 (LN)
A Couple of Cuckoos volume 2

House of the Sun volume 1 - Very interesting and not at all what I expected. The age gap is a bit ummm, but I think I can let that go since I want to see where the story is going.

D.N Angel volumes 2-3 (JP)
Sekai de Ichiban Hayai Haru volume 1 (JP)

Same Difference volume 1 (JP) - Had a difficult time with this one since it was once licensed in English but that's completely out of print and there's no sign of a digital release, so I resorted to going down the path of Japanese with it (especially since nothing but vol 1 was ever out in English anyway!). It proved a bit of a tough read compared to where my Japanese skills are, but I shall persevere since I really like the two main characters. They're just total dorks and I certainly have a soft spot for that. :)

Honey Lemon Soda volume 1 (JP)

No Matter How Many Times It Takes volume 1 - This one is probably my favourite title on Futekiya right now. The story is very gripping and I'm eager to see where it's going to end up (hopefully a happy ending!).

@Demelza: I'm so glad you liked Same Difference#1 - I've been so annoyed (understatement) with that publisher for sitting on the license (as with many other good titles) so that no one else could publish it in English. However, if you read French or German, the other volumes are available (well, we're still waiting for #7 in French) from IDP in France and Tokyopop GmbH. And the other volumes are very definitely recommended (there's even a trip to London)! This series deserves more recognition as does Nozomu Hiiragi. Also - much kudos for continuing to read in the original language!

Robot X Laserbeam, Vol. 3 - featuring the most unbelievable (in the sense of "I don't believe that could ever happen") golf shot I have ever seen, in which the main character Robo strikes the ball on the 18th hole, Robo's ball hits the ball of his opponent which is on the green, and thanks to the deflection Robo's ball goes in the hole for an eagle to win the game.

That just wouldn't happen. Show me actual video footage of an actual golfer doing that shot, and I still won't believe it.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 74

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 75

Houkago no Goumon ch 71

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 45

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 44

20th Century Boys Omnibus 5
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 - 3/4 the way through Part 4 via the Shounen Jump App.
Up to date with MHA, Kaijuu Number 8 & Spy x Family.
Reincarnated as a Slime: Trinity In Tempest 2
The Ancient Magus Bride: Jack Flash and the Faerie Case FIles 2
Komi Can't Communicate 11
Katanagatari 4-12 (LN) (Complete) (Bittersweet)
Reincarnated as a Slime 10 (LN)
Wandering Witch 4 (LN)
Jobless Reincarnation 9 (LN)
The Apothecary Diaries 1 (LN) (This was great)

Yuri is My Job vol 6
True feelings.
That's all that's available in English so far. Compared to Bloom into You it's much more of a slow burn, I still don't feel like I know the characters as each volume has had a bit of drama relating mostly to the café and their relationships rather than seeing much beyond that setting.
I'll probably keep going with it though.

My Hero Academia Chapters 299-301
One Piece Chapters 1002-1004
We Never Learn Chapters 172-187 Complete
Blue Exorcist Chapters 124-128
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapters 49-54
Demon Slayer Special One Shot Complete

That's my Shonen Jump backlog cleared out, now just my Kodansha backlog left.

Back