What manga are you reading now?

Konosuba vol 7
Ahh, Konosuba is so good. I always forget between volumes how good it is. And this one tied up a whole bunch of loose ends while also opening up some interesting new ones. Totally didn't see Chris being Eris coming. That's really cute though, and I always liked Chris so I hope she gets more time in the spotlight from now on. Also, Aqua's "dragon egg" is totally going to be the next Chekhov's Gun.

ACCA 13 Vol. 6 - The final volume already! :( But it's c. 254 pages long, so that's a bonus! :)

I hope someone (Kodansha?) will license Natsume Ono's new series Badon too.

AoT Ch 115 - It did it I'm on the verge of dropping it. It finally did drove me to the edge. But annoys me is people still love this I don't know what it is anymore. It breaks my heart its what happened like its the second manga I ever caught up with and now its causing me pain.

Last edited:
The Girl From the Other Side Vol. 6 by Nagabe . Interesting that Vol. 8 in Japan will have a short original anime DVD bundled in. I wish we could have these anime/manga releases here as well.

Animeta vol 1
While I can't say I followed every bit of the technical stuff this was an interesting insight into animation. And it has some compelling characters. Definitely worth reading more :)

Animeta vol 1
While I can't say I followed every bit of the technical stuff this was an interesting insight into animation. And it has some compelling characters. Definitely worth reading more :)

Animeta is so good, I keep raving about it on my Twitter. The characters are great and have a lot of depth, which is nice to see because this series very easily could have gone down the New Game! route and just had some more cutesy interactions going on. I've warmly decided to call it the Shirobako of the manga world.

I just wish it didn't stab all of my own insecurities and doubts on the way past... although I guess the fact I can relate to the protagonist so deeply is probably a good thing. It's a good one for being inspirational and making you have a look at yourself, that's for sure. :p

I just wish it didn't stab all of my own insecurities and doubts on the way past... although I guess the fact I can relate to the protagonist so deeply is probably a good thing. It's a good one for being inspirational and making you have a look at yourself, that's for sure. :p
Oh yep, I totally understand that. The minor flashback bit was just "wait, are you actually me?" :p

Back