What manga are you reading now?

vol 4 of Case Study of Vanitas...love Jun Mochizuki’s art work

i think Ruthven is going to make Noe kill Vanitas, after biting him and making him swear. It was mentioned in vol 1 that Noe kills Vanitas

Last edited:
The Ancient Magus' Bride Vol. 9 - which brings us up to the conclusion of the anime and starts the new 'College' arc.

Oooo. Waiting patiently to see if my comic shop gets it in on Friday before I resort to ordering online, but temptation is high knowing we get through to the end of the anime...

Oooo. Waiting patiently to see if my comic shop gets it in on Friday before I resort to ordering online, but temptation is high knowing we get through to the end of the anime...

I think we're going to have wait longer to see what really comes next (Vol. 10 isn't due out till Feb 2019). It's still very interesting to see to what extent the anime and the manga are similar - and Yamazaki-sensei's comments at the end are (as ever) well worth reading. :)

Re:Zero (light novel) volume 5 - At the point where the series is starting to get really good again. I can't imagine I'm more than two volumes away from being beyond the anime, too.

Final Fantasy Lost Stranger - Vol 1.
Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter - Vol 1.
Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch When You Have A Ringer (Light Novel) - Vol 1.

Girls' Last Tour Vol 4
And so we reach the end of the available English volumes and also where the anime finished. There was even less in the manga about where the girls come from than in the anime. I hope the last 2 volumes have some answers, but that will have to wait till December! (and then February)

Back