What manga are you reading now?

Yuru Camp△ Vol 3
This takes us up to roughly part way through episode 10. I assume vol 4 ends roughly where the anime did.
Now just have to wait for the next part in November, although I may wait till February when the following volume is released on the same day as the final part of Girls' Last Tour (next one for that is in Dec) and buy all 4 together.

The Unwanted Undead Adventurer volume 3 (light novel) - This volume was pretty long winded and a lot less interesting in the second half. Kinda hope volume 4 deals with some of my issues, but it's not even scheduled in Japan yet so going to have awhile to wait!

Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction volume 2

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid volume 6

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Odd Days of Goddess (technically a sequel to Days of Goddess and also not) - I'm not usually a fan of four panel comics but honestly I think I've found that if it's a spin-off and I'm heavily invested in the characters then I don't mind so much. Everyone in DanMachi is so adorable here.

Don't Be Cruel Vol. 7 (After its shaky start, this BL series by Yonezou Nekota has blossomed into a very readable manga with welcome touches of humour.)

Don’t Be Cruel (yaoi) vol 7 Maya...Maya...Maya! How could you leave Nemu sleeping and go help Ruka after all that went on before. Not sure how I feel about Ruka yet

Back