What manga are you reading now?

Fuuka Special Edition - Well, that was... something. :oops:

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom volume 7 (light novel) - Not as good as the previous volume, but a fairly inoffensive read all round.

The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind volume 6 (light novel)

In Another World With My Smartphone volume 10 (light novel) - I don't know how I feel about the fact this is now one of my longest LN series now. I still like the series but this volume (and part of last) feel like we didn't make any meaningful steps forward. In fact I'm not even sure I remember a lot of this volume... Hopefully onwards to a more interesting plot next volume!

devilman classic collection 1 I can see why most adaptions go for a darker tone, the original is kind of camp, I'm near the end of the first collection and fudo and ryuo have gone quantum leap -.- I'll have to be honest I didn't know demons did that

KonoSuba volume 6 (light novel) - Kazuma was almost cool for a moment this volume, the world is clearly ending.

Last edited:
A Strange & Mystifing Story Vol. 4 The first of the rest of the series that DMP never got their act together to bring out in English - so rescued by (the excellent) SuBLime - and this is where the story begins to turn dark and intriguingly different.

Escape Journey Vol.1 by Ogeretsu Tanaka (BL from SuBLime) - the first appearance in English translation of this very popular mangaka. This one definitely earns its M for Mature rating - although she's good at developing characters and plot (slice of life).

Acca 13 Vol. 4 - always very happy to read more Natsume Ono. And this Ruritanian series doesn't disappoint!

Silver Spoon Volume 4 - Not my favourite volume of the manga so far but it looks like we're reaching a high point of the series next volume. The puppy finally comes into things ^_^

Shortcake Cake volume 1 - Other half bought me this after remembering I was interested in it because of the silly name. Proved an entertaining read (although has a generic set-up) with some really nice artwork, although Ten (the protagonist) has really soulless eyes most of the time lol. Definitely going to keep reading to see how the plot develops. Not rooting for the main romantic interest right now though, one of the other boys is a lot cuter...

Back