What manga are you reading now?

Zashiki Onna Chapters 5 - 8

Best. Manga. Ever.

The twists are full-throttle lunacy and the art work maintains its class. Plus it’s so outrageously hilarious and Hiroshi is such a stooge

Re-reading Ultimate Muscle 1, just for the total hell of it.

Also reading One Piece 24, because I realised I've got about eight volumes of it lying around that I've never bothered reading. But I think I might've read this before...

After a year I have just completed Love Hina! Very good read that kept me entertained throughout. I'm glad I saw the anime first because I probably wouldn't have found it as fulfilling after reading the manga. Kinda sad there's no more to read. =(

The Record of a Fallen Vampire volume 1
Black God volumes 1 and 2

I enjoyed reading them both but I enjoyed Black God more as I just couldn't stop reading it :) So far Kuro is my favourite character

MONONOKE said:

I enjoyed reading them both but I enjoyed Black God more as I just couldn't stop reading it :) So far Kuro is my favourite character
Aye - Shes quite the character. Gets some-what strict punishments from Keita, and it doesn't get any better for her...
Wait until vol. 9, and then find my fav character of the series. :D

Chaz said:
MONONOKE said:

Aye - Shes quite the character. Gets some-what strict punishments from Keita, and it doesn't get any better for her...
Wait until vol. 9, and then find my fav character of the series. :D

Yep Kuro does and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of it :D

Bamboo Blade volumes 1 and 2

Both volumes were really enjoyable to read with some scenes had me laughing out loud and I'm looking forward to reading more ^_^

I'm still reading Highschool of the Dead, but i'm taking a break of it for a while. I've just started reading Future Diary, and it's awesome! I was excited to hear that they are making on OVA of it ^_^

MONONOKE said:

Both volumes were really enjoyable to read with some scenes had me laughing out loud and I'm looking forward to reading more ^_^
i wish they kept the scene where Sayako's borther finds her with a pack of cigarettes in the anime, the hilarity that ensued was pure gold

Last edited by a moderator:
memorium said:
MONONOKE said:

i wish they kept the scene where Sayako's borther finds her with a pack of cigarettes in the anime, the hilarity that ensued was pure gold

I haven't seen the anime but yep that scene was hillarious :D

Over the past week I have read:

The Vision of Escaflowne volumes 1-8
Mugen Spiral volumes 1-2
Black Butler volume 1
Fullmetal Alchemist volumes 6-19
Maoh Juvenile Remix volume 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back