What manga are you reading now?

My current manga reading obsession is Bokurano, it's quite a subversive spin on the giant robot formula that takes some surprisingly original, not to mention sinister, turns. The next chapter can't come soon enough.

My current manga reading obsession is Bokurano, it's quite a subversive spin on the giant robot formula that takes some surprisingly original, not to mention sinister, turns. The next chapter can't come soon enough.

Couldn't agree more, its one of my favourite mangas.

After having it recommended to me (by Mangaminx I believe, it was a fair while ago now!) I've started Lament of the Lamb. Dark, bleak and gloomy...perfect atmosphere for a vampire story! If the first few chapters are anything to go by it should be very good indeed.

I'm starting to appreciate the fact that my nearest branch of Ottakers is five minute's walk from where I work, along with the 4 for 3 offer that it entails. :D

What's with the FMA novels, I mean they don't even look worth the read. ">>

FMA volume 7 [Best. Volume. Ever. <3 Manga Wrath]
Death Note volume 5, I had to force myself to read it.
D. Gray-Man volume 1, great first volume, I want more.

Quite the contrary, its quite good. You are litterarily judging a book by its cover. Which you shouldn't do. You dont know what its like untill you read it

Back