What manga are you reading now?

I read Antique Bakery volume 3 yesterday. It continued to be as interesting as the other two, still very little Yaoi, but i like the characters all alot, and think i would like it alot to be turned into a Anime.
This time the scratch and sniff from cover smelt like lime, though i have to say it also smelt a little like urine, lol.
All in all i look forward to getting the next volume :)

I'm currently reading Yu-Gi-Oh:Duelist vol 2.

I have just finished GetBackers 14 and Case Closed 2. I wish I'd tried out Case Closed much earlier.

I've read Chocolate volume 1 (which i was quite surprised to find in Ottakars). I quite enjoyed it, it was funny, and the characters seem interesting, and i quite look forward to buying the next volume, the covers look really nice too.
I also read volume 10 of Mars, been ages since i read any Mars, but since to my surprise my Ottakars now seem to stock the whole series i couldn't resist buying it. It was good as always, and got me wanting to finish the series again

Over the weekedn i've read through :s

Bleach vol.1
Naruto vol.1
Chrno crusade vol.6
Parakiss vol.2
and anouther one o.o which i cant rember the name of
Princess ninja scroll i think it was o.o vol.1 =x

Genshiken vol.5 - you would think that this series would run out of steam by now, but it still manages to be fresh and come up with new stuff. And its still laugh out loud funny.

Mobile Suit Gundam - Ecole du Ciel vol.s 1-2 - An interesting idea, setting a new gundam story right within the UC canon 'sweet spot'. The art and design is excellent, especially the character design (but that was expected). The story is interesting, being basically a fusion of Gundam and Gunbuster.

I read Fruits Basket volume 4, and Hana-Kimi volume 1.
I enjoyed Hana-Kimi, another good gender bending story, but i hear it's a pretty long series so i wonder how it can go so long

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: ANGELIC DAYS IS FINALLY BEING RELEASED BY ADV!!!

I bought volume 1 today and shall read it sometime over the weekend. ^-^

Back