What manga are you reading now?

I've picked up DN Angel again seeing as the story sort of fizzled out of my radar for a while. Up to volume three at the moment.

Yesterday i read La Esperanca volume 2 and Chocolat volume 2.
I enjoyed Chocolate very much, and look forward to the next volume coming out. But i didn't enjoy La Esperanca as much as the first volume, i got slightly lost by some of the story, and i often find it hard to tell alot of the characters appart. Though i feel the story could still go somewhere interesting, so i want to stick with it

o_0

Will you two STOP posting useless crap, it's seriously spamming the forums up and makes it look untidy and completely crappy. So please stop, now, now. NOW. Thanks in advance, if you cared to listen. ^_^

Yeah, I read the last two Bleach chapters, 224-225 things are heating up from here, folks.

Yesterday i read Imadoki volume 3, it's probably my favourite series i'm reading at the moment, and i really can't wait to get enough money to order the next volume

Finished reading Death note 5 yesterday night. Its pretty good, not quite as good as the previous volumes but still it kept me engrossed enough to read on. You just have to be careful you pay attention to the rules of the Death note otherwise you might miss something, but thats just me, i'm slow. ha ha. It just didnt click straight away, ok?.

Only another 2 months till vol. 6

Currently busting through Chobits 2 and re-reading Kenshin 13.

I've got two Gundam, five Love Hina, and two Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist volumes sitting unread...yet I still keep buying new stuff. -_-

Holycrap Disco Machine, you're a cash machine. O_O

Well, I just recently finished Fruits Basket volume 1, it's excellent.

Got to about vol 18 of Gantz, and WANT MORE. Pity I seem to have caught up with japanese releases, and on such a cliff hanger too. Curious to see how well the anime matches up.

Back