What manga are you reading now?

samurai deeper kyo 17 - I'm sad I'm almost done with the sdk manga I've got... need to get the rest, but I'm broken for while =P

Truered said:
Started reading Rozen maiden volume 3 today.

I just love the series.

I have volume 8 sat here I just want to pick it up and read it, but I want to save it for lunchtime at work tomorrow. I assume it is the last one as it is only half as thick as the others, that or we have caught up with Japan.

Dracos said:
Truered said:
Started reading Rozen maiden volume 3 today.

I just love the series.

I have volume 8 sat here I just want to pick it up and read it, but I want to save it for lunchtime at work tomorrow. I assume it is the last one as it is only half as thick as the others, that or we have caught up with Japan.

It's kind of the last (I ended up spoiling it for myself). You'll see when you read it.

Just read chapter 402 of Naruto, i saw all that coming from a mile off, but One of the fights looks like it was skipped, which is annoying, and also, what type of Sharingan is that? Looks brand new to me. Also read -100 of Bleach, now things are getting interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reading threw "Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou" . Very light harted story line. Been used to reading more in your face storries but this is nice and relaxed. Especially good for winding down to.

Still reading Gun Blaze West 1. I've been reading it for ages, mainly because it's absolute drivel and I'm only reading a page here and there.

Considering the length of the series, I may as well finish it anyway...

Rozen Maiden Volume 8. I think I will have to go read it again as I rushed it a bit. I was a little disappointed with the end, but I think I get it. A re-read will give me some more understanding.

Read the latest One Piece chapter. Things are starting to get very eventful! Finally, we may get to see the Yankou in action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back