What manga are you reading now?

Just finished Claymore vol.1

Its definatly good but, the Yoma really do creep me out. I think its neraly time to add to my Genshiken, much better read :lol:

Lil' ol Biomega Volume 2, Chapter #7, 8, 9.

Just wish it'd get released and translated moar than once in...forever, I love Nihei's style so much.

Need to find more Abara tooooooooo, bah.

Just finished chapter 16 of Black Lagoon, still a good read, though i look forward to being able to read ahead of where the anime finished.

Death Note 9

The series (much like my interest) has had its brakes cut and drove right off a cliff. It could've easily been finished two volumes ago...considering I'm this far, I might as well see it through to the end.

Maybe it'll get good again. The best thing in it right now is Matsuda, but I bet he gets killed off soon just to really kill my interest.

Aaron said:
Death Note 9

The series (much like my interest) has had its brakes cut and drove right off a cliff. It could've easily been finished two volumes ago...considering I'm this far, I might as well see it through to the end.

Maybe it'll get good again. The best thing in it right now is Matsuda, but I bet he gets killed off soon just to really kill my interest.

Oh it does get good. Vol 10 introduces a very good new character, then it really picks up :p

Just finished Claymore 2.

No more new manga to read :( Gotta BUY more. I dont like 'Buy', cause in Manga, it means my wallet falls apart. Its not used to losing so much cash at once.

Spyro201 said:
Oh it does get good. Vol 10 introduces a very good new character, then it really picks up :p
Haha...I actually really enjoyed vol 9 (I was only just starting it on my last post), so if 10 is better still (just started it), I should be happy for the rest of the series!

Maybe I should moan about more series that start to bore me... >_>

Spyro201 said:
Just finished Claymore 2.

No more new manga to read :( Gotta BUY more. I dont like 'Buy', cause in Manga, it means my wallet falls apart. Its not used to losing so much cash at once.

All depends on where you buy it from :wink:

anyway continuing the Shouen Jump theme i seem to have, been reading Shaman King vol 15

Bloodsucker vol 2,
Was really good, great fight scenes and interesting plot.

Witchblade vol 1,
Reminded me of sailor moon meets devil may cry 4. was a good read tho.

Death Note vol 1,
The sneek peek book first introduced me to Death Note (as in that was the first time i read DeathNote)
its a really good manga, and has a really cool plot. eager to get the next vols

Back